What is Oracle
Oracle Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, Oracle Training in Chennai– 10 Year Old company started and run by
- 10 Years Awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Google Recognized Experts
- Cisco Recognized Experts
- Microsoft Awarded Certified Experts
- Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded Expert
Trainers at KaaShiv InfoTech are real-time IT professionals worked in leading MNCs like
- Accenture and
What is Oracle?
Oracle is the first company designed Relational database management system, known as Oracle Database(DB).Orcale is one of the largest vendors in the present IT market. It has an relational database management system(RDBMS) that’s formally called Oracle database.Many IT companies access this database, it supports multiple transaction processes and it allows the user to interact with data within its database.Choosing the Oracle Training in Chennai is the best option for fresher who is ready to start their career in IT field. Oracle has a great scope in future technologies.
Kaashiv is a best Oracle training institute in Chennai which offers you a world class oracle training and Oracle projects during the training by Oracle Certified IT professionals having more than 10+ years of industry experience.
Why KaaShiv InfoTech Company to learn Oracle Training in Chennai?
At Kaashiv we provide real-time training with the exposure to the industrial standards which is very helpful for the students to gain the business knowledge and practical knowledge. Join the Oracle Training in Chennai at Kaashiv to become an expert in the Oracle.
- Real-time oracle project development and Technology Training by Microsoft Awarded Most Valuable Professional
- Hardware and software tools full support
- Technology training
- Placement training – 100% Placement Assistance
- Online Materials to each Students
- Oracle R & D projects
- Industrial exposure
- Enhancing / Training Corporate skills
Take Aways after the Training :
- Recognized Certificate
- 1 Complete Project
- Materials to learn
- 100% Placement Assistance
Why Students Enroll for real time Oracle Training in Chennai ?
Oracle is widely used by various MNC’s in market sectors due to its better Quality of Service (QoS). Oracle Certified Professionals will achieve their goals and gain higher income in their field. Kaashiv offers exclusive training in Oracle and raises students as experts with real-time practices.
- Setting up architecture
Career Opportunity for Oracle Training in Chennai
- Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle DBA
- Lead – Software Engineering – Oracle SQL & PLSQL
- Oracle Developer – Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Application Framework
- Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
- Oracle Technical Developer
- Oracle SOA Developer
KaaShiv Infotech’s Course Training Programme molds your skills based on the above-mentioned technologies and places you in dream job roles from essentials to Advanced.
Oracle Training in Chennai advantages for fresher
- Kaashiv’s objective is to enhance the qualities of the fresher so that they are industry ready
- Attend varied interviews after gaining the certificate
- Our Oracle Training in Chennai has the potential to get you placed in top MNCs.
- The worthy candidate will get lucrative salary
- The demand is increasing with the development of job opportunities
- The demand for fresher is rising with the expansion of job opportunities
Future scope of Oracle
The world is filled with data. Most of the things deal with storing and retrieving data. Particularly, there is huge growth of data in the past 10 years. Oracle is a great concept in database world. It is here to stay; you can stand ahead in the industry by assisting the business with several ways to store, retrieve and evaluate data.Kaashiv encompasses all real-time Oracle scheme which will guide you in your Oracle jobs.
Highlights of Oracle Training in Chennai
- Course duration: 50hours
- Training time : Week Day / Week End – Any Day Any Time – Students can come and study
- Software & others tools installation Guidance
- Hardware support
- 2 projects ( real time)
- Digital Marketing Certificate + Course Completion Certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
- Course Completion Certificate
15 days to 25 days - Training for Oracle in Chennai
Learn and Implement 120 Concepts Covering ORACLE Technologies + 1 Project
ORACLE Training in Chennai-syllabus
100% Practical – Real Time Training
|Topic 1 :
(Covering 25 Concepts)
– Oracle Intro & Basics – Advanced – Files Structure
|Topic 2 :
(Covering 20 Concepts)
|Oracle Database Design
– Normalization , DB Design , ACID , Transactions
|Topic 3 :
(Covering 10 Concepts)
|Oracle Queries Development
– Oracle DDL / DML / DRL Queries
|Topic 4 :
(Covering 25 Concepts)
|Oracle Advanced Queries
– Oracle Logical Queries/ Clauses – Hands On
|Topic 5 :
(Covering 10 Concepts)
– Oracle Joins ( Inner / Outer )
|Topic 6 :
(Covering 10 Concepts)
– Oracle Constraints programming
|Topic 7 :
(Covering 10 Concepts)
– PL/SQL Programming
|Complete Project :||Free Oracle Project
Students will finish this project in the specified duration
|+ Course Completion Certificate + Digital Marketing Certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers)+ 1 Project|
Training Materials for Oracle Training in Chennai:
- Training Materials will be given for the students after the completion of Training,
- 1 Project will be given to the students.
- We share Software guidance and materials for students throughout the year.
Oracle Training Certification :
|Industry recognized Course Completion Certificate + Digital Marketing + (Achievement certificate for best performers) will be given to the students|
Oracle Training in Chennai – Duration
Students can undergo training in Week Days or Week Ends – 50 hours (Any Day/Any Time)
Who can appear for Oracle Training in Chennai:
Students from 1st Year Student / 2nd Year Student / 3rd Year Student / 4th Year Student / Passed Out Student / Freshers and Professionals interested to learn.
Benefits of Oracle Training in Chennai Student will be specialized in ORACLE Specialist & ORACLE Programming + real time software Implementation.
- For Oracle Training 120 concepts from Basic to Advanced will be covered.
- Students will be turned experts by getting training in 100+ Programs.
- 1 Project and project report will be given at the end of the program.
YouTube Referral Link – Oracle training in Chennai
Using this URL link check out Kaashiv’s sample Training videos – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9dcBYLL-ZGTy7ml8YMTlag/videos
Oracle Training – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content for the training http://kaashivinfotech.com/oracle-authorized-training-in-chennai
Check our Previous testimonials from students from Different Countries and Different States :
Check our Students Feedback on our – Training for Oracle students :
Check out the colleges attended our Training for Oracle students :
Check our Social Service youtube channels :
Real Time Project
We ranked Top 200 technological companies in Tamil Nadu, www.wikitechy.com
More on our, Oracle training:
In our Oracle training on Oracle – programme below are following different kind of programmes focused such as,
- Training for Oracle (or) Oracle paid training,- kaashiv provides an in-depth knowledge of Oracle platform and other relevant Oracle technologies.
- Oracle training work from home – our company provides facility for the students to learn Oracle from home as a Oracle training based on latest technological trends.
- Oracle development / Oracle training report – reports are also provided for the Oracle training students in our company related to Oracle
- Oracle training jobs – 100% job assistance will be provided for the students to gain practical knowledge during the Oracle training period in our company.
- Oracle summer / winter training 2019/2020 – summer / winter holiday Oracle training in Oracle platform will be provided for the student based on Oracle developer knowledge base.
- Oracle training interview questions – we provide top trending and frequently asked question for the intern students during the Oracle training period based on Oracle development and Oracle based trending technologies.
- Oracle developer Oracle training test – based on the student’s request, if you are looking for any test to validate your knowledge. We are ready to provide the same.
- Oracle training certificate – industry recognized certificates will be provided for the students who perform Oracle training in our company based on Oracle.
- Oracle training online / Oracle training – learn Oracle from home, our company perform Oracle training through online too.
- Oracle training ppt / Oracle training project / projects report – we provide Oracle based ppts. Projects and project reports as materials after the Oracle training in our company.
- Oracle studio Oracle training / Oracle training program – Oracle studio is used to for development/training. In case, the students were looking for some other dev software’ Yes, we are ready to help you on the same.
- Free Oracle training in chennai – our company will provide free Oracle training in chennai for the best students of kaashiv infotech.
- Oracle training for diploma Oracle – we offer Oracle training for the diploma Oracle students in our company.
- Oracle training for 2nd year / 3rd year / b-tech Oracle students – our company offers you Oracle training for the above students.
- Oracle training in chennai / coimbatore for Oracle with stipend – we offer stipend for the students those who perform well in our company during the Oracle training period.
- Oracle training in chennai / coimbatore for Oracle students – our company provide Oracle training in chennai/ coimbatore for Oracle students.
List of Internships preferred by the candidates
- Oracle developer Training
- Oracle developer Training
- Junior Oracle developer Training
- Training on Oracle development
We offer you all kind of above Oracle trainings in our company.
Locations of our Oracle training – (offline / online):
If you are looking for an Oracle training near me in bangalore, delhi, pune, jaipur, mumbai, noida, hyderabad, kolkata, chennai, london, mohali, gurgaon, chandigarh, islamabad, lahore, nepal, egypt, karachi, sri lanka, usa, ncr, quora, sydney, armenia, toronto, bhopal, chandigarh, cluj, berlin, aurangabad, bangladesh, bhubaneswar, coimbatore, faisalabad, jalandhar, kota, lucknow, ludhiana, nagpur, nashik, jabalpur, kakinada, rajkot, rawalpindi, rawalpindi islamabad, surat, thane, vadodara, vizag , kenya, madurai, kochi, miami, mysore, nairobi, europe, poland, mangalore, singapore, trichy, toronto, ahmedabad, turkey, bucuresti, vellore, dehradun, ernakulam, thrissur, trivandrum, varanasi, melbourne, kerala, curriculum, jakarta, ghaziabad uttar pradesh, malaysia, melbourne, south africa guntur, ranchi vijayawada, erode, pondicherry, hubli, drdo and all others places in india. We provide an offline and online trainings in all the above cities and countries. You can contact our team. We are ready to help on this. Send an email to [email protected] for online internships.
More Specialized Course Programmes
More Specialized Internship Programmes
Oracle Interview Questions& Answers
What Is Oracle?
- Oracle is a company. Oracle is also a database server, which manages data in a very structured way.
- It allows users to store and retrieve related data in a multiuser environment so that many users can concurrently access the same data.
- All this is accomplished while delivering high performance.
- A database server also prevents unauthorized access and provides efficient solutions for failure recovery.
In which language Oracle has been developed?
- Oracle has been developed using C Language.
What Is an Oracle Database?
- An Oracle database is a collection of data treated as a big unit in the database server.
What Is an Oracle Instance?
- Every running Oracle database is associated with an Oracle instance.
- When a database is started on a database server (regardless of the type of computer), Oracle allocates a memory area called the System Global Area (SGA) and starts one or more Oracle processes.
- This combination of the SGA and the Oracle processes is called an Oracle instance.
- The memory and processes of an instance manage the associated database’s data efficiently and serve the one or multiple users of the database.
How will you identify Oracle Database Software Release?
- Oracle follows a number of formats for every release. For Example, Release 10.1.0.1.1 can be referred to as:
- 10: Major DB Release Number
- 1: DB Maintenance Release Number
- 0: Application Server Release Number
- 1: Component Specific Release Number
- 1: Platform Specific Release Number
How will you differentiate between VARCHAR & VARCHAR2?
- Both VARCHAR & VARCHAR2 are Oracle data types that are used to store character strings of variable length
- VARCHAR can store characters up to 2000 bytes while VARCHAR2 can store up to 4000 bytes.
- VARCHAR will hold the space for characters defined during declaration even if all of them are not used whereas VARCHAR2 will release the unused space.
What is the difference between TRUNCATE & DELETE command?
- Both the commands are used to remove data from the database.
- TRUNCATE is a DDL operation while DELETE is a DML operation.
- TRUNCATE drops the structure of a database and hence cannot be rolled back while the DELETE command can be rolled back.
- The TRUNCATE command will free the object storage space while the DELETE command does not.
How can we find out the current date and time in Oracle?
- We can find the current date & time using SYSDATE command in Oracle.
- Syntax: SELECT SYSDATE into CURRENT_DATE from dual;
What are the various constraints used in Oracle?
- NULL – It is to indicate that particular column can contain NULL values
- NOT NULL – It is to indicate that particular column cannot contain NULL values
- CHECK – Validate that values in the given column to meet the specific criteria
- DEFAULT – It is to indicate the value is assigned to default value
What are the different Oracle Database objects?
- Tables – set of elements organized in vertical and horizontal
- Views – Virtual table derived from one or more tables
- Indexes – Performance tuning method for processing the records
- Synonyms – Alias name for tables
- Sequences – Multiple users generate unique numbers
- Tablespaces – Logical storage unit in Oracle
What is RAW datatype?
- RAW datatype is used to store values in binary data format.
- The maximum size for a raw in a table in 32767 bytes.
How do you find current date and time in Oracle?
- The SYSDATE() function is used in Oracle to find the current date and time of operating system on which the database is running.
- SELECT TO_CHAR (SYSDATE, ‘MM-DD-YYYY HH24:MI:SS’) “Current_Date” FROM DUAL;
What is the use of NVL function?
- The NVL function is used to replace NULL values with another or given value.
- Example – NVL(Value, replace value)
What is the use of Aggregate functions in Oracle?
- Aggregate function is a function where values of multiple rows or records are joined together to get a single value output.
- Common aggregate functions are – Average, Count & Sum.
What are temporal data types in Oracle?
- Oracle provides following temporal data types:
- Date Data Type – Different formats of Dates
- Time Stamp Data Type – Different formats of Time Stamp
- Interval Data Type – Interval between dates and time
What is the purpose of Savepoints?
- Much like in a video game, Savepoints are markers set up during programming.
- In case a particular transaction fails, we can return to the savepoint.
What is DML?
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) is used to access and manipulate data in the existing objects.
- DML statements are insert, select, update and delete and it won’t implicitly commit the current transaction.
What is VArray?
- VArray is an oracle data type used to have columns containing multivalued attributes and
- It can hold bounded array of values.
What are the characteristics of data files?
- Data file can be associated with only one database.
- Once it is created, it can’t change size.
- One or more database files together form a table space.
What are the extensions used by Oracle reports?
- Oracle reports are use to make business enable with the facility to provide information of all level within or outside in a secure way.
- Oracle report uses REP files and RDF file extensions.
Trusted By Over 10,000+ Students Worldwide!
Check our Successful students Testimonials