ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
CCNA Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, CCNA Training in Chennai. Our, best ccna training in chennai – provides you an in-depth knowledge on networking Programming. This ccna training enables the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer trainings to build their profile for their jobs and higher studies. Our company provides both offline and online courses for ccna. below list of networking areas such as,
- Networking Basics – Protocols, Components of Networking
- OSI and TCP/IP Layer Model – OSI Layer Model Concepts
- Data Link Layer – Switching, MAC Learning, MAC Table Management
- IP/Network Layer – IP Packet and IP Address Classifications
- Network Switch / Router / IP Programming – Switch Configurations / Router Basics, Router Configurations / IP Addressing Techniques
- Basic TCP/IP Protocols – Ping, HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/UDP, DNS, DHCP
- CCNA Project – Step by step procedure in implementing network programming
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded SME ( Subject Matter Expert )
- INETA Champion Gold Member
- CWB Leading Light Award Winner
- Expert rating certified Networking professional
- Cisco certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Why our company provides, cisco training in chennai
The Course curriculum for, ccna classes in chennai – is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing the ccna networking course at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire ccna programming, Networking concepts, ccna security training in chennai, Implementing a ccna project. Below are some of the insights of our programme, best institute for ccna course in chennai ,
Trainers to train you
Our, CCNA Training in Chennai with placement – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and professionals worked in networking programming from leading MNCs like
Benefits of Doing an, best ccna course in chennai
What is ccna course ? Student can get a real world experience and also our company provides a hands on training in a professional environment. Courses help to getting a chance to try all the possible jobs with exploring different options in career.
- A chance to develop your knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry
- Exploring different roles to see which one you would like to pursue
- Getting insight into the way businesses work and what challenges they face on a daily basis
- Gaining valuable work experience to set you apart from other candidates
- Applying the concepts and strategies of academic study in a live work environment
- CCNA Training jobs – Most of the students will be getting ready for campus placement or off campus interviews.
Career Opportunity for ccna course in chennai with placement
- Network Specialist.
- Network Technician.
- Network Administrator.
- Network Analyst.
- Network Manager.
- Network Engineer.
- Network Solutions Architect.
KaaShiv Infotech’s Networking Course Training Programme molds your skills based on the above-mentioned technologies and places you in dream job roles from essentials to Advanced.
CCNA Training provides a real time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the software companies.
What is CCNA ? - Basic Introduction on CCNA
CCNA Training Institutes in Chennai
Sample Video – CCNA Training & Certification
Best CCNA Training Institutes in Chennai – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” best ccna video course “
More about our Company
Our, ccna course in chennai anna nagar - Training Youtube Channels –
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our Course :
Click to view more details CCNA Training in Chennai
CCNA Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training in chennai for CCNA – Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
CCNA Course – Feedback – interns for ccna students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Industry Recognized, certificate for course will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
Specialized technologies from, ccna training institute near me
ccna course in chennai fees
best ccna training institute in chennai
CCNA Course for freshers / CCNA Course for students
- ccna training in chennai for freshers – This ccna training can be done by the freshers to build their career. This programme will provide a clear baseline for the entry level engineers to enter into the IT industry.
- Before entering into the companies, doing training will give you more clarity in the programming field.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all department students, fresher and even school students to take up this training and build their career.
CCNA Courses for Experience candidate
- This training is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts in Networking.
- This course program covers Networking Concepts, OSI Model , Ethernet frame, etc. After completing this course , you can pursue careers in the Networking industry, such as Network Engineer, Network Analyst, Network Technician, and Network Manager.
- Kaashiv infotech Offers,
- CCNA Courses for 1+ Experience Candidate
- CCNA Courses for 2+ Experience Candidate
- CCNA Courses for 3+ Experience Candidate
- CCNA Courses for 4+ Experience Candidate
- CCNA Courses for 5+ Experience Candidate
- And any year of experience people also can study
CCNA Courses for Non-technical Students
- This Course training can be done by the non-technical students to build their career
- A non-technical student can become a Network Engineer, in fact, many such non-technical students are Network Engineers in many companies.
- First, You can start by watching YouTube videos and reading documentation and different blogs, practice regularly, and implement what you learn.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all non-technical backgrounds like marketing, business development, finance and sales etc.,
CCNA Courses for School Students
- CCNA Course is important progress of a school student
- It’s the desire of every programmer to learn Networking. But, it’s hard to find the start and progress. Because there are lots of resources and courses and techs to learn on Networking.
- Help students understand how the CCNA works with these design and networking tools . Are your students interested in learning Networking, then Kaashiv Infotech is the best company for CCNA courses.
- Kaashiv infotech offers CCNA courses for,
- Secondary student
- Higher Secondary Student
- From 5th standard to 12th Standard students also can study
CCNA Courses for Foreign students - Outside India
- Kaashiv offers online courses for foreign students or working professionals.
- Kaashiv infotech is the best company for online Networking courses.
- Our CCNA online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly, industry-recognized certificate for all the attendees.
More Question on CCNA ( CCNA /CCNP Training in Chennai )
What are some good places to learn CCNA training in Chennai ?
Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn CCNA training in Chennai where the trainings are provided with real-time example.
The CCNA training in Chennai Syllabus is designed according to the student needs of the corporate client which will definitely help you to clear the interviews easily.
Which company is best for a CCNA Course in Chennai ?
CCNA is a popular language. CCNA is an accurate fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being used to develop scalable web applications.
Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best company for a CCNA Course in Chennai. It is a great option for both beginners and experienced professionals.
How should I start learning CCNA ?
The right choice by starting to learn CCNA because CCNA is the world’s fastest and most popular language The reason is simple because CCNA is a very user-friendly programming language. CCNA has the following applications such as Network Specialist, Network Technician, Network Administrator, Network Analyst, Network Manager, Network Engineer, Network Solutions Architect.
Can I get a course in CCNA ?
The Answer is, Yes . CCNA involves full Networking concepts and cisco programming.
Which is the best training institute for a CCNA certification in chennai ?
CCNA programming is the best career option for the students. Nowadays companies are in great demand for Network Engineer. As new startups launched and increased in the work of Network Manager. the use of ccna increased. After learning, ccna certification course near me – there are multiple job roles available.
In order to get the best training company, there are many good companies like Kaashiv infotech that focus more on the programming part of the students.
The training center (or) ccna coaching near me – center , trains students with live working on the project.
Who is my ccna trainer and how they are selected ?
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies.
- Trainers are expert level in the subjects they explain because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have skilled on real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in international companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 1500+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
What certification will I get after CCNA Training ?
Each student will be given industry-recognized ISO Certified CCNA Course Completion Certificate.
Is there an online training which is available for this ccna course ?
- Yes. We provide online ccna training programs as well. Timing is completely selected basis the availability of the candidate. Hence very flexible and comfortable.
Is ccna good for beginners ? Can it add some advantage to my resume for campus placement ?
The Answer is, Yes . Training in ccna provides lot of technological and programming knowledge to the students and enable them to become professional experts
Should I learn CCNA or Java ?
If you’re interested in Networking, you can learn CCNA for its easier to learn. If you plan to study computer science/engineering, I would like to recommend Java first because it helps you understand the inner workings of programming as well.
Who can apply for this CCNA Course ?
- Students belonging to 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications and Biomedical engineering can apply for this machine learning course.
- Students from Computer science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering can also apply for this course.
How to get ccna training in chennai ?
The answer is – Kaashiv infotech provides, training in ccna. This Course involves, learning and developing appliclations. Various technology Courses are,
CCNA Interview Questions and Answers
What is the network ?
- A network is a set of devices that are connected with a physical media link. In a network, two or more nodes are connected by a physical link or two or more networks are connected by one or more nodes.
- A network is a collection of devices connected to each other to allow the sharing of data.
- Example of a network is an internet. An internet connects the millions of people across the world.
What do you mean by network topology ?
- Network topology specifies the layout of a computer network. It shows how devices and cables are connected to each other. The types of topologies are:
What are the advantages of Distributed Processing ?
- A list of advantages of distributed processing:
- Support Encapsulation
- Distributed database
- Faster Problem solving
- Security through redundancy
- Collaborative Processing
What makes a network effective and efficient ?
- There are mainly two criteria which make a network effective and efficient:
- Performance: : performance can be measured in many ways like transmit time and response time.
- Reliability: reliability is measured by frequency of failure.
- Robustness: robustness specifies the quality or condition of being strong and in good condition.
- Security: It specifies how to protect data from unauthorized access and viruses.
What is DNS ?
- DNS is an acronym stands for Domain Name System.
- It is a naming system for all the resources over the internet which includes physical nodes and applications. It is used to locate to resource easily over a network.
- DNS is an internet which maps the domain names to their associated IP addresses.
- Without DNS, users must know the IP address of the web page that you wanted to access.
What is Routing ?
- Routing is the process of finding a path on which data can pass from source to destination. Routing is done by a device called routers, which are network layer devices.
What is the purpose of the Data Link ?
- The job of the Data Link layer is to check messages are sent to the right device. Another function of this layer is framing.
What is the key advantage of using switches ?
- When a switch receives a signal, it creates a frame out of the bits that were from that signal. With this process,
- it gains access and reads the destination address, after which it forwards that frame to the appropriate port.
- This is a very efficient means of data transmission, instead of broadcasting it on all ports.
When does network congestion occur ?
- Network congestion occurs when too many users are trying to use the same bandwidth. This is especially true in big networks that do not resort to network segmentation.
What are the different memories used in a CISCO Router ?
- Different memories used in a CISCO router are:
- NVRAM stores the startup configuration file.
- DRAM stores the configuration file that is being executed.
- Flash Memory – stores the Cisco IOS.