MBA Projects for Students
KaaShiv Infotech – 10 Year Old company started and runs by
- 10 Years Awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Google Recognized Experts
- Cisco Recognized Experts
- Microsoft Awarded Certified Experts
- Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded Expert
Kaashiv Infotech provides MBA Projects in various sectors such as Finance, Operations, HR, Marketing. Every year the MBA Projects are chosen based on the information from Educational professionals, experts and also based on student specification.
We prepare projects guided by present requirement and industry arrangements. We provide project reports with brief summary, synopsis, graphical representations.
MBA Project Fields
Recruitment, Employee Relations & Engagement, Performance Management, Employee Grievances & Communication, Training & Development
Marketing Research, Marketing Communication, Branding & Positioning, Social Media, Sales & Distribution,etc
Financial Management & Accounting, Cash & Treasury, Taxation & Investment, Equity, Audit, Risk & Insurance, Merchant Banking, Mergers
Costing, Operational Control, Budgeting & Planning, Reports, Project Planning
Why MBA Final Year students do project work?
Students of MBA Programme will have to take up project work in the Final year.
1. The purpose of the project work is primarily to demonstrate the application of knowledge and skills acquired during the Programme, by studying and analyzing the selected programme in the work situation in a systematic manner while suggesting solutions to the management.
2. The topic for project may be taken from any one of the following sources:
i) Comprehensive case study, covering single organisation with multi-functional area problem
formulation, analysis and recommendations.
ii) Inter organisational comparison of performances in different functional areas including management practices.
iii) Field study / Empirical study.
We provide the following contents in MBA Project reports
- Nature of Company
- Project Proposal & Introduction
- Methodology & Data Points
- Recommendation & Conclusion
- References & Bibliography