ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
Sql Server Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, sql server training in chennai . This training provides you in-depth knowledge of SQL Server Programming. This training enables the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer trainings to build their profile for their jobs and also for their higher studies. Our company provides both offline and online sql server classes . sql server course in chennai – imparts technical and programming skills on the below list of SQL server areas such as,
- SQL Server Basics – SQL Programming, DBMS Introduction
- Contraints in SQL Server– Types of constraints & its implementation
- Functions in SQL Server – Different types of function , String function , Data time function
- Joins in SQL Server – Types of Joins & its Implementation
- SQL Server Programming & its Implementation
- SQL Server Project – Step by step procedure in implementing SQL Server programming
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded SME ( Subject Matter Expert )
- INETA Champion Gold Member
- CWB Leading Light Award Winner
SQL Server Course
Why our company provides, sql server dba training in chennai
The Course curriculum for, SQL Server courses – is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing, sql server dba course in chennai – at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire SQL Server programming. Below are some of the insights of our programme, ms sql server training in chennai ,
Trainers to train you
Our, oracle sql training in chennai – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and professionals worked in SQL Server programming from leading MNCs like
Benefits of Doing an, SQL Training in Chennai
What is SQL Server course ? Student can get a real world experience and also our company provides a hands-on training in a professional environment. Courses help to getting a chance to try all the possible jobs with exploring different options in career.
- A chance to develop your knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry. Exploring different roles to see which one you would like to pursue
- Gaining valuable work experience to set you apart from other candidates
- Applying the concepts and strategies of academic study in a live work environment
- SQL Server training jobs – Most of the students will be getting ready for campus placement or off campus interviews. Applying basic theoretical ideas into the real world via training programmes horne their skills to the next level of industrial knowledge.
Career Opportunity for SQL Server training in chennai
- SQL Server Database Administration
- SQL Server DBA
- Lead – Software Engineering – SQL Server SQL & PLSQL
- SQL Server Developer – SQL Server Data Integrator
- SQL Server Application Framework
- SQL Server Finance Functional Consultant
- SQL Server Technical Developer
- SQL Developer
KaaShiv Infotech’s Course Training Programme molds your skills based on the above-mentioned technologies and places you in dream job roles from essentials to Advanced.
What is SQL Server ? - SQL Course in Chennai
Learn and Implement
70 to 400 Concepts Covering 9 Technologies
+ 1 Projects
SQL Server Course
- SQL Server Course – Duration: Week Day / Week End – Any Day Any Time – Students can come and study
- Training hours: 50 hrs
- Software & other tools installation Guidance
- Hardware support
- SQL Server Course Materials Creation / SQL Server Project Report creation
- KaaShiv Infotech is top under, microsoft sql server training in chennai , based 1 real time projects.
- free SQL server training in chennai / sql server dba training and job placement guarantee – After 6 months of regular Paid course , Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
- Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
best sql server courses in chennai
100% Practical – Live HandsOn – dbms course in chennai
|Topic 1 :||DBMS Introduction
What is mean by DBMS and its usage? , Introduction to the relational databases, Difference between relational and non-relational databases, Different types of DBMS available in the market, Different version of MS SQL server , Why we are using SQL in DBMS? , What is SQL and introduction to the SQL scripts?
|Topic 2 :||What is SQL Server
Important icons and options in SSMS , Get to know all the features in SSMS , Types of SQL commands – DDL: – DML – DCL – TCL , Integer datatypes – String datatypes – Date time data types – UDD-User Defined Data types , Arithmetic operator – Logical operator – Comparison operator , Variable definition – Types of variables – Local variables – Global variables
|Topic 3 :||Contraints in SQL Server
Types of SQL constraints – Primary key – Foreign key – Unique key – Not null – Default constraint – Check constraint , What is meant by identity? , how to manually insert a value in identity column? , How to reseed identity column values? , How to get the last generated identity values?
|Topic 4 :||Functions in SQL Server
What is meant by system functions? , Different types of system functions available in sql server?, Aggregate functions, Mathematical functions , String functions , Date time functions , Other functions – CTE ( Common Table Expression) , CTE creation and usage , How to use CTE to delete the duplicate records? , Definition- functions – Types of functions – Scalar functions – Inline table valued functions – Multi statement table valued functions – Deterministic and non-deterministic functions – Difference between in line and multi statement functions?
|Topic 5 :||SQL Server Advanced
What is meant by sequence? – How to create a sequence? – Reseeding a sequence object – How to get the last generated seq value? – Difference between identity and sequence? – Order by, group by, top, distinct, having clause and alias – What is meant by schema? – How to create and drop a schema in sql server?
|Topic 6 :||Joins in SQL Server
What is meant by joins in sql? – Types of joins – Inner join – Outer join – Left join – Right join – Full join – Cross join – MS SQL Training Concepts
|Topic 7 :||Subquery in SQL Server
What is mean by subquery? – Types of subqueries – Independent subquery – Co related subquery – Types of set operations in sql – Union – Union all – Intersect – Except – Pre-conditions to use a set operator – Difference bw union and union all?
|Topic 8 :||Alternative Data representations
How to create temp tables – Types of temp tables – Local temp table – Global temp table – Difference between local and global temp table? – How to define and create table variables – Difference between temp tables and table variables in sql server – What are views in sql ? – Usage of views – Limitations of view in sql
|Topic 9 :||SQL Server Programming – TSQL
Types of ranking functions – Row_number() – Rank() – Dense_Rank() – Ntile() – Pre-Conditions to use ranking functions – stored procedure – Types of SP – System stored procedure – User defined stored procedure – What is triggers – Types of triggers – DML triggers – DDL triggers – Logon triggers – How to enable and disable a trigger – Magic tables in SQL Server – what is cursors – Types of cursors – ANSI cursor (or) Forward cursor – Enhanced cursor (or) Scroll cursor – Life cycle on a cursor
|Topic 10 :||Index in SQL Server – Performance Tuning
What is index? – Types of indexes? – How to create statistics? – Execution plan and performance tuning concepts – How to identify the estimated and actual execution plan? – Important concepts in execution plan – Index fragmentation – Rebuild index – Reorganize index – Linked server creation and its usage – How to capture different events in sql profiler
|Topic 11 :||SQL Server Advanced Concepts
Types of back up files – How to take back and restore in sql? – How to automate these activities? –
Job creation – Job configuration and scheduling of the job – Error handling in SQL Agent – How to do import and export in SQL server? – SQL programming interview questions and answers discussion
+ Course Completion Certificate
+ Free Industrial exposure certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers) + 1 SQL Server Projects
SQL Server inplant training
Apply for, plsql training in chennai - Contact Us
Contact Number / Whatsapp Number
Mobile 2 : 7667664842
Mobile 3 : 9840678906
SQL Server Course
Sample Video – best sql training institutes in chennai
SQL Server DBA Training in Chennai – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” Microsoft SQL Online Course “
Check our Previous testimonials from students from Different Countries and Different States :
Check our students, Course feedback kaashiv infotech reviews
More about our Company
SQL Server Inplant Training
Our, SQL Server DBA Training in Anna Nagar, Chennai - Training Youtube Channels –
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our Course :
Click to view more details kaashiv infotech course reviews
Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training in chennai for SQL Server – Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
SQL Server course in chennai – Feedback – interns for SQL server students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Course Materials will be provided after the completion of the programme.
2. Regular tech updates to the students.
3. Free Course Projects given
1. Industry Recognized, Course Certificate will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
2 day / 3/ 4 / 5 / 10, 20 days or 1 month to 6 Months ( Any Number of Days – Based on student preferences)
Specialized technologies from, SQL Course in Chennai
SQL Server DBA Training
SQL Training in Chennai
SQL Server Course for freshers / SQL Server course for beginners
- SQL Server training – This training can be done by the freshers to build their career. This program will provide a clear baseline for the entry level engineers to enter into the IT industry.
- Before entering into the companies, doing the training will give you more clarity in the programming field.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best , SQL server training institutes in chennai – It recommends all department students, fresher and even school students to take up this training and build their career.
SQL Server Courses for Experience candidate
- This training is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts & courses in SQL Server Programming .
- This course program covers SQL Server basics, constraints , Joins , Subquery & Functions in SQL Server . After completing this course , you can pursue careers in the software industry, such as SQL Server Developer, SQL Server Database Administration , Software Developer .
- Kaashiv infotech Offers,
- SQL Server Courses for 1+ Experience Candidate
- SQL Server Courses for 2+ Experience Candidate
- SQL Server Courses for 3+ Experience Candidate
- SQL Server Courses for 4+ Experience Candidate
- SQL Server Courses for 5+ Experience Candidate
- And any year of experience people also can study
SQL Server Courses for Non-technical Students
- This Course training can be done by the non-technical students to build their career
- A non-technical student can become a SQL developer, in fact, many such non-technical students are sql developers in IT companies.
- First, You can start by watching YouTube videos and reading documentation and different blogs, practice regularly, and implement what you learn.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all non-technical backgrounds like marketing, business development, finance and sales etc.,
SQL Server Courses for School Students
- SQL Server is important progress of a school student
- It’s the desire of every programmer to learn SQL Server Programming. But, it’s hard to find the start and progress. Because there are lots of resources and courses and techs to learn on SQL .
- Help students understand how programming works with these SQL design and development tools. Are your students interested in learning SQL Server , then Kaashiv Infotech is the best company for SQL Server courses.
- Kaashiv infotech offers SQL Server courses for,
- Secondary student
- Higher Secondary Student
- From 5th standard to 12th Standard students also can study
SQL Server Courses for Foreign students - Outside India
- Kaashiv offers online courses for foreign students or working professionals.
- Kaashiv infotech is the best company for online SQL server courses.
- Our sql online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly, an industry-recognized certificate for all the attendees.
internship for SQL Server online
- internship for sql server online – kaashiv offers online internships (and) internship on sql server online – for the students or professionals who prefer, sql internship work from home .
- sql server internship remote – SQL intern will be learning cutting edge technology based out of sql with online classes for SQL server . Our, internship in sql online – programme provides Online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly , industry recognized certificate with, sql internship interview questions (and) sql internship questions training – for all the attendees.
More Question on, SQL Server training ( SQL Training in Chennai )
What are some good places to learn SQL Server training in Chennai ?
- Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn SQL Server training in Chennai where the training’s are provided with real time example.
- The SQL Server training in Chennai Syllabus is designed according to the student needs of the corporate client which will definitely help you to clear the interviews easily.
Which company is best for a SQL Server course in Chennai ?
- SQL Server is a popular high-level programming language. It has advanced concept. It is mainly used as the best programming language to learn. SQL Server is an accurate fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being used to develop scalable web applications.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best company for a SQL Server course in Chennai. It is a great option for both beginners and experienced professionals.
How should I start learning SQL Server ?
- The right choice by starting to learn SQL Server because SQL Server is the world’s fastest and most popular programming language. The reason is simple because SQL Server is a very user-friendly programming language. SQL Server has the following applications such as SQL Server Database Design, SQL Server Queries Development, SQL Server Joins / Constraints.
Who is my SQL Server trainer and how they are selected ?
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies.
- Trainers are expert level in the subjects they explain because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have skilled on real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in international companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 1500+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
What certification will I get after SQL Server Course ?
- Each student will be given an Industry Recognized ISO Certified and Microsoft Sealed SQL Server Course certificate.
How to Avail Free online SQL Server Course ?
- After 6 months of regular Paid Course, Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
what is the fees for SQL Server course ?
- sql course duration and fees / sql course fees in chennai – is 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 hours or Any Number of Days ( based on your student preference ) and if you want to know about this course fees, you can visit our kaashiv infotech company directly
Can I get a course in SQL Server ?
- The Answer is, Yes . SQL Server involves SQL Server Database Design, SQL Server Queries Development, SQL Server Joins / Constraints.
Who can apply for this SQL Server Course ?
- Students belonging to 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year Computer science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering & Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications and Biomedical engineering can apply for this Sql Server course
Which is the best training institute for a SQL Server certification in chennai ?
- SQL Server programming is the best career option for the students. Nowadays companies are in great demand for SQL Server dba developers. As new startups launched and increased in the work of web development, the use of SQL Server increased. After learning, SQL Server certification course near me – there are multiple job roles available.
- In order to get the best training company, there are many good companies like Kaashiv infotech that focus more on the programming part of the students.
The training center (or) SQL Server coaching near me – center , trains students with live working on the project.
How to get SQL Server Training ?
The answer is – Kaashiv infotech provides, training in SQL Server. This Course involves, learning and developing appliclations. Various technology Courses are,
SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers
What is SQL ?
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
- It was developed at IBM company by Donald D. Chamberline and Reymond F. Boyce. Its main aim is to store, access and manipulate the data in relational database.
- The SQL can perform some main actions like Create, Read, Update, Delete.
- It is a tool to retrieve the required information from the database.
- Highly secured
- Code reusability
- Error Handling
- Procedural Language
- Reduces Network Traffic
What is DBMS ?
- A Database Management System (DBMS) is a program that controls creation, maintenance and use of a database.
- DBMS can be termed as File Manager that manages data in a database rather than saving it in file systems.
What is RDBMS ?
- RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management System.
- RDBMS store the data into the collection of tables, which is related by common fields between the columns of the table.
- It also provides relational operators to manipulate the data stored into the tables.
What is a Database ?
- Database is nothing but an organized form of data for easy access, storing, retrieval and managing of data.
- This is also known as structured form of data which can be accessed in many ways.
- Example: School Management Database, Bank Management Database.
What are tables and Fields ?
- A table is a set of data that are organized in a model with Columns and Rows. Columns can be categorized as vertical, and Rows are horizontal.
- A table has specified number of column called fields but can have any number of rows which is called record.
- Example: Table: Employee
- Field: Emp ID, Emp Name, Date of Birth.
- Data: 142354, Sample Name, 19/02/2021.
What is a primary key ?
- A primary key is a combination of fields which uniquely specify a row.
- This is a special kind of unique key, and it has implicit NOT NULL constraint.
- It means, Primary key values cannot be NULL.
What is a unique key ?
- A Unique key constraint uniquely identified each record in the database. This provides uniqueness for the column or set of columns.
- A Primary key constraint has automatic unique constraint defined on it. But not, in the case of Unique Key.
- There can be many unique constraint defined per table, but only one Primary key constraint defined per table.
What is a foreign key ?
- A foreign key is one table which can be related to the primary key of another table.
- Relationship needs to be created between two tables by referencing foreign key with the primary key of another table.
What is a join ?
- This is a keyword used to query data from more tables based on the relationship between the fields of the tables.
- Keys play a major role when JOINs are used.
What are the types of join and explain each ?
- Inner Join
- Right Join
- Left Join
- Full Join
What is normalization ?
- Normalization is the process of minimizing redundancy and dependency by organizing fields and table of a database.
- The main aim of Normalization is to add, delete or modify field that can be made in a single table.
What is Denormalization ?
- DeNormalization is a technique used to access the data from higher to lower normal forms of database.
- It is also process of introducing redundancy into a table by incorporating data from the related tables.
What are all the different normalizations ?
- The normal forms can be divided into 5 forms, and they are explained below:
- First Normal Form (1NF)
- Second Normal Form (2NF)
- Third Normal Form (3NF)
- Fourth Normal Form (4NF)