ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
Robotics Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, robotics training in chennai . This training provides you in-depth knowledge of Robotics Programming. This training enables the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer trainings to build their profile for their jobs and also for their higher studies. Our company provides both offline and online robotics training . Robotics Classes in Chennai – imparts technical and programming skills on the below list of Robotics areas such as,
- Robotics Basics – Electronics and Electrical Basics
- How Robotics works – What is robotics , Machine Learning & AI Introduction
- Arduino Introduction – What is arduino, Arduino hardware details, how robot works ?
- Robotics programming– How to upload robotics code, Serial programming in robotics
- Functions in Robotics programming & its Implementation
- Robotics Advanced Project and IOT Projects – Step by step procedure in implementing Robotics programming
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded SME ( Subject Matter Expert )
- INETA Champion Gold Member
- CWB Leading Light Award Winner
- World Record Holder – Robotics And Security Development
- DNS Most Valuable Member
Why our company provides, Robotics Training Institutes in Chennai
The Course curriculum for, Robotics Course – is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing, industrial robotics training in chennai – at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire Arudino programming. Below are some of the insights of our programme, robotics training chennai ,
Trainers to train you
Our, courses in robotics – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and professionals worked in Robotics programming from leading MNCs like
Benefits of Doing an, robotics courses in chennai
What is Robotics course ? Students can get a real world experience and also our company provides a hands-on training in a professional environment. Courses help to getting a chance to try all the possible jobs with exploring different options in career.
- A chance to develop your knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry. Exploring different roles to see which one you would like to pursue
- Gaining valuable work experience to set you apart from other candidates
- Applying the concepts and strategies of academic study in a live work environment
- robotics trainer jobs in chennai – Most of the students will be getting ready for campus placement or off campus interviews. Applying basic theoretical ideas into the real world via training programmes horne their skills to the next level of industrial knowledge.
Career Opportunity for Robotics training in chennai
The Carrier Opportunities for Robotics Training are mentioned below, After Completing the Robotics training in chennai following job are available,
- Robotics Engineer
- Robotics Software Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Robotics Trainer
- Senior Robotics Software Engineer
- Robotics Engineer Analyst
- Robotics Scientist
- Robotics Online Trainer
KaaShiv Infotech’s Course Training Programme molds your skills based on the above-mentioned technologies and places you in dream job roles from essentials to Advanced.
What is Robotics ? - Best robotics classes in chennai
Sample Video – Embedded Training Chennai
robotics training in chennai tambaram – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” best programming language for robotics and ai “
More about our Company
Our, robotics training center in chennai tamil nadu - Training Youtube Channels –
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our Course :
Click to view more details kaashiv infotech course reviews
Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training in chennai for Robotics – Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
Robotics course in chennai – Feedback – interns for Robotics students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Industry Recognized, Course Certificate will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
Specialized technologies from, Robotics in Chennai
Robotics training in Chennai
Best Robotics training institute
Robotics Course for freshers / Robotics course for beginners
- Robotics training – This training can be done by the freshers to build their career. This program will provide a clear baseline for the entry level engineers to enter into the IT industry.
- Before entering into the companies, doing the training will give you more clarity in the programming field.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best , Robotics training institutes in chennai – It recommends all department students, fresher and even school students to take up this training and build their career.
Robotics Courses for Experience candidate
- This training is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts & courses in Robotics Programming .
- Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture and operation of robots. The objective of the robotics field is to create intelligent machines that can assist humans in a variety of ways. Robotics can take on a number of forms..
- Kaashiv infotech Offers,
- Robotics Courses for 1+ Experience Candidate
- Robotics Courses for 2+ Experience Candidate
- Robotics Courses for 3+ Experience Candidate
- Robotics Courses for 4+ Experience Candidate
- Robotics Courses for 5+ Experience Candidate
- And any year of experience people also can study
Robotics Training for Kid
- Your kid has a chance to create the next big technology.
- If you can help your kid develop the right curiosity and confidence at a young age, that will play a big role in defining your kid’s career trajectory . students are Robotics developers in IT companies.
- First, You can start by watching YouTube videos and reading documentation and different blogs, practice regularly, and implement what you learn.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all your kid understand how technology is taking over the world and how to solve problems using it. More importantly, the classes will make your kid ‘enjoy’ technology and build confidence to dream big.
Where to learn Robotics Courses for School Students
- Robotics is important progress of a school student
- It’s the desire of every programmer to learn Robotics Programming. But, it’s hard to find the start and progress. Because there are lots of resources and courses and techs to learn on Robotics .
- Help students understand how programming works with these Robotics design and development tools. Are your students interested in learning Robotics , then Kaashiv Infotech is the best company for Robotics courses.
- Kaashiv infotech offers Robotics courses for,
- Secondary student
- Higher Secondary Student
- From 5th standard to 12th Standard students also can study
Robotics Courses for Foreign students - Outside India
- Kaashiv offers online courses for foreign students or working professionals.
- Kaashiv infotech is the best company for online Robotics courses.
- Our Robotics online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly, an industry-recognized certificate for all the attendees.
Where to learn robotics online
- internship for Robotics online – kaashiv offers online internships (and) internship on robotics online – for the students or professionals who prefer, robotics internship work from home .
- Robotics internship remote – can you learn robotics on your own . Our, internship in robotics online – programme provides Online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly , industry recognized certificate with, robotics internship interview questions (and) robotics internship questions training – for all the attendees.
More Question on, Robotics training ( Robotics Training in Chennai )
What are some good places to learn robotics training / is robotics a good career in india ?
- Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn robotics training in Chennai where the training’s are provided with real time example.
- The Robotics training in Chennai Syllabus is designed according to the student needs of the corporate client which will definitely help you to clear the interviews easily.
Which company is best for a Robotics course in Chennai ?
- Robotics courses cover multiple science, linear math and technology disciplines including machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, design and engineering. The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best company for a Robotics course in Chennai. It is a great option for both beginners and experienced professionals.
How should I start learning Robotics ?
- The right choice by starting to learn Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quantities of data and learning with minimal human interaction. The reason is simple because Robotics is a very user-friendly programming language. Even creating four-legged robots can help change the world with virtual reality data mapping and more.
Who is my Robotics course trainer and how they are selected ?
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies.
- Trainers are expert level in the subjects they explain because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have skilled on real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in international companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 1500+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
What certification will I get after Robotics Course ?
- Each student will be given an Industry Recognized ISO Certified and Robotics Course certificate.
How to Avail Free online robotics course fees ?
- After 6 months of regular Paid Course, Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
what is the robotics courses fees in chennai ?
- Robotics course duration and fees / Robotics course fees in chennai – is 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 hours or Any Number of Days ( based on your student preference ) and if you want to know about this course fees, you can visit our kaashiv infotech company directly
Can I get a course in Robotics ?
- The Answer is, Yes . Robots today are roving Mars, hoovering our floors, building cars and entertaining us in films.
Who can apply for this Robotics Course ?
- Students belonging to 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year Computer science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering & Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications and Biomedical engineering can apply for this Robotics course
Which is the best training institute for a Robotics certification in chennai ?
- Robotics programming is the best career option for the students. Nowadays companies are in great demand for Robotics. As new startups launched and increased in the work of web development, Robots are widely used in manufacturing, assembly, packing and packaging, mining, transport, earth and space exploration, surgery, weaponry, laboratory research, safety, and the mass production of consumer and industrial goods.
- In order to get the best training company, there are many good companies like Kaashiv infotech that focus more on the programming part of the students.
The training center (or) robotics classes near me – center , trains students with live working on the project.
How to get Robotics Training ?
The answer is – Kaashiv infotech provides, training in Robotics. This Course involves, learning and developing appliclations. Various technology Courses are,
Robotics Interview Questions and Answers
What is a Robot ?
- A robot is a programmable machine which is capable of doing complex tasks automatically with precision and efficiency. The robots can be guided by external or internal input to perform any work..
- A robot can be designed as resembled as human or it can be designed as a standard machine look alike.
- Each robot has a differing level of autonomy, ranging from human-controlled bots that carry out tasks that a human has full control over to fully-autonomous bots that perform tasks without any external influences.
Which was the first industrial robot ?
- The first industrial robot was “Unimate.” It was manufactured by American inventor George Devol in 1950 and used in 1954.
- It was produced for the transportation of die casting form an assembly line and then welding on auto bodies..
What are the Laws of the robotics ?
“Three Laws of the robotics” also known as “Asimov’s law, they are
- First law: A the robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- Second law: A the robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- Third law: A the robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
List the name of the areas where the robotics can be applied ?
- Military Area
- Industrial Area
- Agriculture Industries
- Domestic Areas
- Medical Areas
What do you understand by “humanoid robot” ?
A robot which looks like overall as a Human body is known as a Humanoid robot. A Humanoid robot can have human facial expressions with the features. There are two types of the Humanoid robot to resemble as male and female
- Android Humanoid: They are built to resemble a male body.
- Gynoids Humanoid: They are made to resemble a female body.
What are the basic aspects of the robotics ?
The basic aspects of the robotics are,
- Electrical/electronic components.
- Mechanical equipment–.
- Computer programs
What are the components of a robot ?
- Power supply.
- Electric motors (DC/AC).
What are various types of sensors used in the robotics ?
There are the following sensors which can be used in the robotics:
- Light sensors- A light sensor detect light and create a voltage difference, which is equivalent to the light intensity fall on the sensor.
The two main Light sensors which used in the robotics are:
- Photovoltaic cells
- Photo-resistor sensor
- Sound sensors- This sensors are microphones which detects sound and return a voltage difference equivalents to the level of sound. Example of a sound sensor is: Instruct a robot by clap.
- Temperature sensor- Temperature sensors sense the change in temperature of the surrounding. It provides a voltage difference equivalent to a change in temperature occurred.
Example of temperature sensor IC’s are LM34, LM35, TMP35, TMP36, and TMP37.
- Proximity sensor- Proximity sensor can sense any nearby object without any physical contact. Following are the type of proximity sensor used in the robotics:
- Infrared (IR) Transceivers,
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Photo-resistor sensor
- Acceleration Sensor- Accelerometer is a device which detects the acceleration and can tilt accordingly.
- Navigation sensor- These are the sensors which are used to identify the position of the robot. Some of the navigation sensors are:
- GPS (global positioning system)
- Digital Magnetic compass
What are actuators in the robotics ?
- Actuators are the electromechanical device which converts the electric energy into mechanical energy. Actuators can generate motion in each part of the robot.
What is the Future of the robotics?
- There are the following areas where the robotics can be used vastly in future
- The robotics can be used for e-commerce
- The robotics can be raised with cloud-based software which will define new skills in the robots
- The robotics can be used more than the industries.
- The robotics can be used in the medical field
What is a microcontroller ? What is the use of the microcontroller in the robotics ?
- A Microcontroller is a small programmable integrated chip which is used in the embedded system. It consists of a processor, memory with I/O peripherals.
- In robotics, the microcontroller is used as “brain” for the robot. It controls all the actions performed by the robot. It also gives instructions to a robot to perform any task.