KaaShiv Offers - Big Data Internship
KaaShiv Infotech offers, Big data Internship . Features of our company ,
- 10 Years Awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Google Recognized Experts
- Cisco Recognized Experts
- Microsoft Awarded Certified Experts
- Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded Expert
Trainers at KaaShiv InfoTech are real-time IT professionals worked in leading MNCs like
- Accenture and
Big data Internship content is carefully researched and prepared by high end technological professionals from MNC to meet the demands of IT industry. After completing the Internship Training in Chennai at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the IT processes, Software development process followed in IT industry. Below are some of the insights of our Internship programme,
- Real-time project development and Technology Training by Microsoft Awarded Most Valuable Professional
- Full practical training – Separate machines to the students
- Hardware and software tools full support
- Technology training
- Placement training – Aptitude Training and Analytical Training – Placement support
- Full documentation and report analysis
- R & D projects
- Industrial exposure
- Enhancing / Training Corporate skills
Why Students should go for real time Big Data Internship Training ?
Big data is a prevalent and influential framework/ coding language that is practiced by numerous big-data analyst all over the globe. Big data helps to analyse the data using JSON, Hadoop concepts, etc.
- Big data stores enormous volume of data
- Big data can access variety of data such as image, text, video, audio, etc.
- Big data is used in real-time environment and it known for its velocity.
- It helps to analyze the quality of data.
Big data Internship Training, provides a practical exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies. Below are some of the Top jobs in the IT Industry.
- Chief Data Officer
- Data analyst
- Big Data Visualizer
- Big Data Solutions Architect
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Researcher
KaaShiv Infotech Internship for IT students enhances and enable the students for the above said skills / job roles from basics to Advanced.
Career options for Big data Interns :
- Financial Institutions
- IT and ITES companies
- All online businesses and organizations
- Diplomatic set ups
- Security installations
- Security agencies
- Defense organizations
- Telecommunication sector
- Immigration services
- Aviation industry
- Forensic Laboratories
Big data Internship – Highlights
- Internship duration: 5 days/ 10 days / Or Any number of days.
- Training hours: 3 hours per day.
- Software & others tools installation Guidance
- Hardware support
- Internship Report creation / Project Report creation
- 2 projects ( real time)
- Internship Certificate & Inplant Training Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate (or Digital Marketing Certificate) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
Big data Internship – Training Details
2 / 3 / 5 /10 Days / 1 month to 6 months – Big data Internship
Types of Internship Training
Long Term – 10 Days to 6 months ( Any Number of days / months)-Internship for Big data
Learn and Implement 75 Concepts Covering Big data Basics to Advanced. + 1 Project
Big data Internship – Syllabus
100% Practical – Live HandsOn Internship Training
|Topic 1 :||Big Data Basics
– Client Server Network Design / Big Data Basics
|Topic 2 :||Data Extraction Techniques
– Extraction from Multiple Sources
|Topic 3 :||JSON Data Format
– JSON data Format Creations and Training
|Topic 4 :||NoSQL Programming
– NoSQL Programming – NoSQL Concepts, Basics
|Topic 5 :||Handling CSV Files Programming
– Import Export CSV files
|Topic 6 :||NoSQL Programming
– Architecture, Data Definition and Data Insertion
|Topic 7 :||NoSQL Advanced Programming
– Data update / Delete / Search – NoSQL
|Topic 8 :|| BigData Hadoop Platform Programming
– Distributed Programming and Hadoop – HDFS & AJAX programs
|Topic 9 :||Unstructured Data Manipulations Development
– Data Loading Techniques
|Topic 10 :||Unstructured Data Processing – Advanced
– Data Profiling, Aggregation, Scripting Data flow
|Mini Project :||Free Mini Project
Students will finish this project in the specified duration
|+ Internship Certificate
+ Inplant Training Certificate
+ Free Industrial exposure certificate (or Digital Marketing Certificate) + (Achievement certificate for best performers) + 1 Project
Big Data INTERNSHIP MATERIALS for students:
- Internship Materials will be provided for the students after the internship programme.
- 1 Project will be given to the students.
- Technological guidance and materials will be shared in entire year for the students to mold technically.
Internship Training Certificate :
|Industry recognized Internship Training Certificate + Inplant Training Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate (or Digital Marketing Certificate) + (Achievement certificate for best performers) will be given to all Internship Training Attendees|
Duration of this Big Data Internship Programme :
Big Data internship duration is 2 / 3/ 4 / 5 / 10 days or ( Any Number of Days )
Who Can attend this Big Data Internship Programme :
Students belongs to 1st Year Student / 2nd Year Student / 3rd Year Student / 4th Year Student / Passed Out Student / Freshers /Job seekers
Outcome of this Big Data Internship Training Programme :
- Student will be specialized in Big Data Manipulation, Client Side and Server Side Data processing, NoSQL, JSON, ETL Techniques
- Covering 75 concepts
- Students will be getting trained in / writing 45 Programs – Will change based on the durations of the program.
- 1 Project and project report will be given at the end of the program.
Reference Youtube URL for Big Data internship :
Check our Training sample videos at this URL – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9dcBYLL-ZGTy7ml8YMTlag/videos
Registration Link for – Internship for Big Data students :
For Chennai office training,
Fill our online Internship form http://www.kaashivinfotech.com/internships.php
Internship for Big Data students – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content for the training http://kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-in-chennai-for-cse-demo.php
Check our Previous testimonials from students from Different Countries and Different States :
Check our Students Feedback on our – Internship for Big Data students :
Check out the colleges attended our Internship for Big Data students :
Check our Social Service youtube channels :
Real Time Project
We ranked Top 200 technological companies in Tamil Nadu, www.wikitechy.com
More on our, Big Data Internship:
In our, Internship on Big data – programme below are following different kind of programmes focused such as,
- Internship for Big data Hadoop (or) Internship on big data Hadoop (or) big data Hadoop Internship
– Kaashiv Provides an in-depth knowledge of Hadoop Platform and other relevant Big data technologies.
- Big data analyst Internship – Specialized Internship based on analyst jobs related to big data technologies will be provided in this Internship.
- Big data developer Internship – If you are a developer, we provide the best Internship in our company on big data technologies.
- Big data engineer Internship – Big platform for the engineering students to gather information regarding big data in our company.
- Big data Internship interview questions – Top questions asked, which is fully based on your big data technologies.
- Big data Internship report – We provide report of your excellence performance in our company on big data technologies.
- Big data Internship summer 2019 – Enjoy your holidays and gather Knowledge regarding big data technologies during your summer vacation in our company.
- Big data Internship winter – Internship on big data technologies are provided during winter season in our company.
- Big data Internship jobs – Learn by working, Providing a chance to work in our company during the Internship studies.
List of Internships preferred by the candidates
- Big Data developer internship
- junior Big Data developer internship
- internship on Big Data development
We offer you all kind of above Big Data Internships in our company.
Locations of our Big Data Internship:
If you are looking for an Big data Internship / analyst / Hadoop in Bangalore , Chennai , Hyderabad , pune , Bangalore , Delhi, Canada, pune, india, London, Singapore, Chennai omr,tambaram, Australia, Europe, Germany, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Karachi, kochi, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata, pune,s Jakarta, vadapalani Whitefield kualalumpur, Lynda Manchester Marathahalli Netherlands. Velachery, Washington dc, Vancouver, university of Toronto, south Africa, oxford, Orlando, Ottawa, Gachibowli Guindy , Guntur, Guwahati, Denver, Dublin, Edinburgh, Kenya, Lagos, Qatar Riyadh, Ernakulam, Europe, Belgium, Brussels, Boston, Brampton new jersey and all other places in india. We provide an offline and online Internships in all the above cities and countries. Send an email to [email protected] for online internships.
More Specialized Internship Programmes
Big Data Interview Questions and Answers
What do you know about the term “Big Data” ?
- PBig Data is a term associated with complex and large datasets.
- A relational database cannot handle big data, and that’s why special tools and methods are used to perform operations on a vast collection of data.
- Big data enables companies to understand their business better and helps them derive meaningful information from the unstructured and raw data collected on a regular basis. Big data also allows the companies to take better business decisions backed by data
What are the five V’s of Big Data ?
Tell us how big data and Hadoop are related to each other ?
- Big data and Hadoop are almost synonyms terms. With the rise of big data, Hadoop, a framework that specializes in big data operations also became popular.
- The framework can be used by professionals to analyze big data and help businesses to make decisions.
Explain the steps to be followed to deploy a Big Data solution ?
- Followings are the three steps that are followed to deploy a Big Data Solution
- Data Ingestion
- Data Storage
- Data Processing
Why is Hadoop used for Big Data Analytics ?
- Since data analysis has become one of the key parameters of business, hence, enterprises are dealing with massive amount of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data. Analyzing unstructured data is quite difficult where Hadoop takes major part with its capabilities of.
- Data collection
What are the main differences between NAS (Network-attached storage) and HDFS ?
- The main differences between NAS (Network-attached storage) and HDFS ;
- HDFS runs on a cluster of machines while NAS runs on an individual machine. Hence, data redundancy is a common issue in HDFS. On the contrary, the replication protocol is different in case of NAS. Thus the chances of data redundancy are much less.
- Data is stored as data blocks in local drives in case of HDFS. In case of NAS, it is stored in dedicated hardware.
Which hardware configuration is most beneficial for Hadoop jobs ?
- Dual processors or core machines with a configuration of 4 / 8 GB RAM and ECC memory is ideal for running Hadoop operations. However, the hardware configuration varies based on the project-specific workflow and process flow and need customization accordingly.
What happens when two users try to access the same file in the HDFS ?
- HDFS NameNode supports exclusive write only. Hence, only the first user will receive the grant for file access and the second user will be rejected.
How is big data analysis helpful in increasing business revenue ?
- Big data analysis has become very important for the businesses. It helps businesses to differentiate themselves from others and increase the revenue.
- Through predictive analytics, big data analytics provides businesses customized recommendations and suggestions. Also, big data analytics enables businesses to launch new products depending on customer needs and preferences.
- These factors make businesses earn more revenue, and thus companies are using big data analytics. Companies may encounter a significant increase of 5-20% in revenue by implementing big data analytics. Some popular companies those are using big data analytics to increase their revenue.
What is fsck ?
- fsck stands for File System Check. It is a command used by HDFS.
- This command is used to check inconsistencies and if there is any problem in the file.
- For example, if there are any missing blocks for a file, HDFS gets notified through this command.
What is the Command to format the NameNode ?
- $ hdfs namenode -format
How do you approach data preparation ?
- Data preparation is one of the crucial steps in big data projects. A big data interview may involve at least one question based on data preparation.
- When the interviewer asks you this question, he wants to know what steps or precautions you take during data preparation.
- As you already know, data preparation is required to get necessary data which can then further be used for modeling purposes.
- You should convey this message to the interviewer.
- You should also emphasize the type of model you are going to use and reasons behind choosing that particular model.
- you should also discuss important data preparation terms such as transforming variables, outlier values, unstructured data, identifying gaps, and others.
How would you transform unstructured data into structured data ?
- Unstructured data is very common in big data.
- The unstructured data should be transformed into structured data to ensure proper data analysis.
- You can start answering the question by briefly differentiating between the two.
- Once done, you can now discuss the methods you use to transform one form to another.
- You might also share the real-world situation where you did it.
- If you have recently been graduated, then you can share information related to your academic projects.
Define respective components of HDFS and YARN ?
- The two main components of HDFS are
- NameNode : This is the master node for processing metadata information for data blocks within the HDFS
- DataNode/Slave node : This is the node which acts as slave node to store the data, for processing and use by the NameNode
- In addition to serving the client requests, the NameNode executes either of two following roles
- CheckpointNode : It runs on a different host from the NameNode
- BackupNode : It is a read-only NameNode which contains file system metadata information excluding the block locations
- ResourceManager : This component receives processing requests and accordingly allocates to respective NodeManagers depending on processing needs.
NodeManager : It executes tasks on each single Data NodeThe two main components of YARN are
- ResourceManager : This component receives processing requests and accordingly allocates to respective NodeManagers depending on processing needs.
Trusted By Over 10,000+ Students Worldwide!
Check our Successful students Testimonials