ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
cloud computing training in chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, cloud computing training in chennai. The course provides you in-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing. clouding course – enable the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer online training to build their profile for their jobs and also for their higher studies. Our company provides both offline & Cloud Computing Online Course in Chennai . cloud computing courses – imparts technical and programming skills on the below list of Cloud areas such as,
- Cloud Computing Basics – Cloud Computing Types, Advantages, Disadvantages, How to access, how computing works, Cloud Computing models, Virtualization concepts.
- Learn AWS – Live implementation on, In and Out of entire concept of AWS
- Compute and Networking Services – Live implementation on Computational services associated with Cloud computing.
- Storage and Content Delivery Network (CDN) – Live implementation on Storage Services and Data Delivery service in cloud computing.
- Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases – Live implementation on database creation and maintenance in cloud computing server.
- AppServices in Cloud – Live implementation on supporting services for applications such as Email support, Notification Services, Message Queueing Services in cloud computing server.
- Deployment and Management – Live implementation on Application and website deployment in cloud computing servers.
- Big Data and Data Analytics – Live implementation on Data Analytics and Mapreduce programming
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Experts
Why our company provides, amazon cloud computing course in chennai
The Course curriculum for, cloud computing course – is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing , cloud computing training centres in chennai – at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire Cloud programming. Below are some insights into our program, cloud computing training in chennai anna nagar ,
Trainers to train you
Our, cloud computing training in chennai tambaram – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and professionals worked in Cloud programming from leading MNCs like
Cloud computing course objectives and outcomes
what is the cloud computing – Cloud computing is an internet based new age computer technology. It is the next stage technology that uses the clouds to provide the services whenever and wherever the user need it. It provides a method to access several servers world wide.
Student can get a real-world experience and also our company provides hands-on training in a professional environment. free computing courses online , help to get a chance to try all the possible jobs with exploring different options in career. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define cloud computing and describe its essential characteristics, history, & emerging trends
- Clear the business case for cloud computing
- Describe the service & deployment models of cloud computing
- Clarify the various components of a cloud architecture
Outcome of this , aws course – Training:
- Student will be specialized in Cloud servers, cloud computing coding, application development.
- Students will be getting trained in / writing 10 Programs – Will change based on the duration of the program.
- 1 Project and project report will be given at the end of the program.
- amazon cloud computing course in chennai – introduces you to the core concepts of cloud computing. You will gain the initial knowledge required for understanding cloud computing from both professional and expert views.
- You will learn about the definition and essential features of cloud computing, its history, emerging trends, and the business case for cloud computing. Furthermore, you also learn about the various cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and deployment models (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud) and the key components of a cloud architecture (Virtualization, VMs, Storage, Networking, Containers, Serverless).
- cloud computing course free online – After 6 months of regular Paid Course, Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
- cloud computing online courses , provides practical exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies.
- Learn Cloud Computing with Online Courses and Classes , then you will be getting real-time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the software companies.
Renting the technology instead of investing is termed as Cloud. Equivalent to renting a room in a hotel during our vacation trip instead of buying a house there.
Sample Video – cloud computing training in chennai with placement
cloud computing training institute in chennai – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” cloud computing training with job guarantee “
More about our Company
Our, cloud computing training in chennai tamil nadu - Training Youtube Channels –
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our course :
Click to view more details kaashiv infotech course reviews
Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training in chennai for Cloud Computing – Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
Cloud computing courses online – Feedback – interns for cloud students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Industry Recognized, certificate for course will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
Specialized technologies from, best institute for cloud computing in chennai
best institute for cloud computing
certification courses in chennai
Cloud Computing Course for freshers / Cloud Computing Course for students
- Cloud Computing course – This training can be done by the freshers to build their career. This programme will provide a clear baseline for the entry level engineers to enter into the IT industry.
- Before entering into the companies, doing training will give you more clarity in the programming field.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the, best institute for cloud computing – It recommends all department students, fresher and even school students to take up this training and build their career.
Cloud Computing Courses for Experience candidate
- This training is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts in Cloud Computing.
- This course program covers Cloud Infrastructure, Virtual Machines, Virtualization, Cloud Services, etc. After completing this course , you can pursue careers in the cloud computing industry, such as Cloud Architect, Cloud Developer, Cloud Software Developer, Software Developer, and Cloud Administrator.
- Kaashiv infotech Offers,
- Cloud Computing Courses for 1+ Experience Candidate
- Cloud Computing Courses for 2+ Experience Candidate
- Cloud Computing Courses for 3+ Experience Candidate
- Cloud Computing Courses for 4+ Experience Candidate
- Cloud Computing Courses for 5+ Experience Candidate
- And any year of experience people also can study
Cloud Computing Courses for Non-technical Students
- This Course training can be done by the non-technical students to build their career
- A non-technical student can become a Cloud developer, in fact, many such non-technical students are Cloud developers in aws companies.
- First, You can start by watching YouTube videos and reading documentation and different blogs, practice regularly, and implement what you learn.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all non-technical backgrounds like marketing, business development, finance and sales etc.,
Cloud Computing Courses for School Students
- Cloud development is important progress of a school student
- It’s the desire of every programmer to learn Cloud Programming. But, it’s hard to find the start and progress. Because there are lots of resources and courses and techs to learn on Cloud Computing.
- Help students understand how the cloud works with these cloud design and development tools. Are your students interested in learning Cloud Computing, then Kaashiv Infotech is the best company for Computing courses.
- Kaashiv infotech offers Cloud Computing courses for,
- Secondary student
- Higher Secondary Student
- From 5th standard to 12th Standard students also can study
Cloud Computing Courses for Foreign students - Outside India
- Kaashiv offers online courses for foreign students or working professionals.
- Kaashiv infotech is the best company for online Cloud Computing courses.
- Our Cloud online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly, industry-recognized certificate for all the attendees.
More Question on Cloud Computing Courses ( cloud computing courses in chennai t nagar )
Where do I start with cloud computing ?
- The best method to learn cloud computing is to start with the basics. The basic concepts required to learn cloud computing for students is knowledge of operating systems, Virtualization, and Networking. One wants to know the role the OS, Virtualization, and networking play in IT and how to work at a higher level.
which is best cloud computing course ?
- Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing by Kaashiv infotech
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Introduction to CloudFoundry and Cloud-Native Software Architecture
- AWS Certification by Amazon
- Azure Introduction to Cloud Services
What language is used for AWS ?
- AWS developers can select among a variety programming languages, including Microsoft, . NET, Java and Python
How many days will it take to learn AWS ?
- It’ll take you a matter of days to understand AWS at a high-level in a few days, you can then gain hands-on knowledge with core services in a few weeks, and in a month or two, you could think to be undertaking professional work in AWS.
cloud computing courses with placement - Are you interested to get Training in Advanced Cloud ComputingCourse in Chennai ?
- Kaashiv infotech is one of the Best CLOUD COMPUTING Training Institute in Chennai, rated by our students and Business Professionals.
- Cloud Computing (or) computing cloud – is a method of distributing technology to the consumer by using Internet servers for processing and data storage, while the client system uses the data. While in the past, software had to be shipped on a CD-ROM, and updates had to be downloaded later to keep the software secure and bug-free, cloud computing allows vendors to deliver software and services over the Internet without the need for old-style media or installation and cloud enables universal access to shared pools of configurable system resources and higher-level services that can be quickly provisioned with management effort, often over the Internet.
- Third-party clouds enable organizations to focus on their core industries instead of expending resources on computer infrastructure and cloud computing allows to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance.
- There are several companies are offering cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Adobe, VMware, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Red Hat, etc.
- Kaashiv Infotech provides the end to end training in CLOUD COMPUTING Course in Chennai with latest and industry wanted program for fresher and Experienced Professionals.
What is the syllabus of Cloud Computing course ?
- cloud computing syllabus (or) cloud computing courses list– are listed below :
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Learn AWS
- Compute and Networking Services
- Storage and Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases
- AppServices in Cloud
- Deployment and Management
- Big Data and Data Analytics
Is cloud computing course good ?
- Yes. Knowledge about cloud computing helps you to rise your IT knowledge that will help you to get new online or offline professional ideas or you can increase your services through Cloud Computing. Study about cloud computing so that you will be able to build, test and deploy the applications and software.
What are the prerequisites for learning cloud computing ?
- prerequisites for cloud computing courses – are as follows:
- Programming Skills
- Familiarity with Databases
- Basics of Security and Privacy
- Knowledge of Agile Development
- Familiarity with Operating Systems
- Understanding of Virtualization
- Basics of Networking
What are some good places to learn Cloud Computing Course in Chennai ?
- Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn a Cloud Computing course in Chennai where the training is provided with a real-time example.
- The Cloud Computing training in Chennai Syllabus is designed according to the student needs of the corporate client, which will definitely help you to clear the interviews easily.
What skills are needed for cloud computing ?
- Database Skills : Advance in learning a database querying language and database platform.
- Programming Skills : Knowledge in programming languages like Php, Java, Linux
- Networking Skills
- Cloud Service Providers
- Web Services & APIs
- Information Security
Is python required for AWS ?
- The skills of an AWS Solutions Architect should have been as follows:
- One must have solid knowledge using AWS core services: EC2, S3, VPC, ELB.
- They must have an knowledge working with scripting languages like Python, Bash.
- Experience working with automation tool like Chef/Puppet.
- They should have good knowledge of code deployment.
- They should know as how to build and release management across multiple environments and infrastructure.
Are cloud computing jobs in demand ?
- Roles specific to this domain, such as Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Architect, Cloud Enterprise Architect, and Cloud Software Engineer, are in huge demand according to a report. With such expected growth, you can understand how fantastic the job prospects are for specialists in cloud computing.
Which company is best for a Cloud Computing training in Chennai ?
- Cloud computing is a popular high-level programming language. Cloud computing is an accurate, fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being used to develop scalable web applications.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best companies for Cloud Computing training in Chennai. It is a great option for both beginners and experienced professionals.
How should I start learning Cloud Computing ?
- The right choice by starting to learn Cloud Computing, because Cloud Computing is the world’s fastest and most popular programming language.
- The reason is simple because Cloud Computing is a very user-friendly programming language. Cloud Computing has the following applications such as Application Development, Project Development.
Can I get an online training in Cloud Computing ?
- The Answer is, Yes . Cloud Computing online training involves Cloud Computing Basics, Application Development & Project Development, SAAS Configurations, SAAS Programming.
Which is the best training institute for a Cloud Computing Certification in Chennai ?
- Cloud Computing programming is the best career option for the students. Nowadays companies are in great demand for Cloud developers. As new startups launched and increased in the work of web development, the use of Cloud Computing increased. After learning, Cloud Computing certification course near me – there are multiple job roles available.
- In order to get the best training company, there are many good companies like Kaashiv infotech that focus more on the programming part of the students.
Who is my Cloud Computing trainer and how they are selected ?
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies.
- Trainers are expert level in the subjects they explain because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have skilled on real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in international companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 1500+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
What certification will I get after Cloud Computing Course ?
- Each student will be given an Industry Recognized ISO Certified and Microsoft Sealed Cloud Computing Course certificate.
Is there an online training which is available for this Cloud Computing course ?
- Yes. We provide online Cloud Computing course programs as well. Timing is completely selected on the basis of the availability of the candidate. Hence, very flexible and comfortable.
Is doing online course in Cloud Computing worth it? Can it add some advantage to my resume for campus placement ?
- The answer is, Yes. Online Training in Cloud Computing provides a lot of technological and programming knowledge to the students and enable them to become professional experts
Should I learn Cloud Computing or Python ?
- If you’re interested in programming, you can learn Cloud Computing for its easier to learn. If you plan to study computer science/engineering, I would like to recommend Python first because it helps you understand the inner workings of programming as well.
How can I become a cloud engineer after 12th ?
- eligibility for joining cloud computing course – A candidate with a degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Cloud Computing or related discipline is preferred for the position of a Cloud Engineer. There are also various institutions/ educational training centres that offers , cloud certification
- Kaashiv infotech company is one of the best certification courses in chennai .
What is the duration of cloud computing course ?
- cloud computing course duration and fee – cloud computing course fee and duration – is 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 hours or Any Number of Days ( based on your student preference ) and if you want to know about this course fees, you can visit our kaashiv infotech company directly
How to Avail Free online Cloud Computing Course ?
- cloud computing courses free / cloud computing course free – After 6 months of regular Paid Course, Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
Who can apply for this Cloud Computing online training ?
- Students belonging to 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year Computer science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering & Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications and Biomedical engineering can apply for this Cloud Computing course
How to get training in cloud computing ?
- The answer is – Kaashiv infotech provides, Trainings in cloud Computing . This training involves, learning and developing applications. Various technology training are,
online Cloud Computing course
- Cloud Computing Course , provides a practical exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies. Some Top jobs in the IT Industry are
- Senior Software Engineer
- Cloud Computing Developer / Cloud Computing – Technical Director
- Cloud Architect
- Our, Cloud Computing Course online – provides an in-depth knowledge on basics to advanced and satisfies the students who are looking for ” cloud computing course near me ”
- Course Materials will be provided for the students after the Course program.
- Technological guidance and materials will be shared throughout the entire year for the students to mold technically.
- fees for cloud computing course (or) cloud computing course fees – Kaashiv infotech offering, cloud computing certifications – follow their fee structure, and thus fees charged for completing the certification course vary from another company. If you want to know about Cloud Computing course details and fees , you can visit our kaashiv infotech company directly.
Cloud Computing Interview Questions and Answers
What is cloud computing ?
- Cloud computing is an internet based new age computer technology.
- It is the next stage technology that uses the clouds to provide the services whenever and wherever the user need it.
- It provides a method to access several servers world wide.
What are the benefits of cloud computing ?
- The main benefits of cloud computing are:
- Data backup and storage of data.
- Powerful server capabilities.
- Incremented productivity.
- Very cost effective and time saving.
- Software as Service known as SaaS.
What is a cloud ?
- A cloud is a combination of networks ,hardware, services, storage, and interfaces that helps in delivering computing as a service.
It has three users:
- End users
- Business management users
- cloud service provider
Which are the different layers that define cloud architecture ?
- Following are the different layers that are used by cloud architecture:
- CLC or Cloud Controller
- Cluster Controller
- SC or Storage Controller
- NC or Node Controller
What are the different layers in cloud computing ? Explain working of them ?
- There are 3 layers in the hierarchy of cloud computing:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS): It provides cloud infrastructure in terms of hardware as like memory, processor, speed etc.
- Platform as a service (PaaS): It provides cloud application platform for the developer.
- Software as a service (SaaS): It provides the cloud applications to users directly without installing anything on the system. These applications remains on cloud
Which platforms are used for large scale cloud computing ?
- The following platforms are used for large scale cloud computing:
- Apache Hadoop
What do you mean by software as a service ?
- Software As a Service (SaaS) is an important layer of cloud computing.
- It provides cloud applications like Google is doing.
- It facilitate users to save their document on the cloud and create as well.
What is the platform as a service ?
- It is also a layer in cloud architecture.
- This model is built on the infrastructure model and provide resources like computers, storage and network.
- It is responsible to provide complete virtualization of the infrastructure layer, make it look like a single server and invisible for outside world.
What are the different models for deployment in cloud computing ?
- These are the different deployment model in cloud computing:
- Private cloud
- Public cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- Community cloud
What is private cloud ?
- Private clouds are used to keep the strategic operations and other reasons secure.
- It is a complete platform which is fully functional and can be owned, operated and restricted to only an organization or an industry.
- Now a day, most of the organizations have moved to private clouds due to security concerns.
- Virtual private cloud is being used that operate by a hosting company.
What is public cloud ?
- The public clouds are open to the people for use and deployment.
- For example: Google and Amazon etc. The public clouds focus on a few layers like cloud application, infrastructure providing and providing platform markets.
What are Hybrid clouds ?
- Hybrid clouds are the combination of public clouds and private clouds.
- It is preferred over both the clouds because it applies most robust approach to implement cloud architecture.
- It includes the functionalities and features of both the worlds.
- It allows organizations to create their own cloud and allow them to give the control over to someone else as well.
What is the difference between cloud computing and mobile computing ?
- Mobile computing and cloud computing are slightly same in concept. Mobile computing uses the concept of cloud computing.
- Cloud computing provides users the data which they required while in mobile computing, applications run on the remote server and gives user the access for storage and manage.
What is the difference between scalability and elasticity ?
- Scalability is a characteristic of cloud computing which is used to handle the increasing workload by increasing in proportion amount of resource capacity. By the use of scalability, the architecture provides on demand resources if the requirement is being raised by the traffic.
- Whereas, Elasticity is a characteristic which provides the concept of commissioning and decommissioning of large amount of resource capacity dynamically. It is measured by the speed by which the resources are coming on demand and the usage of the resources.
What are the security benefits of cloud computing ?
- Cloud computing authorizes the application service, so it is used in identity management.
- It provides permissions to the users so that they can control the access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.