Internship description for resume
If you are looking to prepare an resume for an internship role in an organization, then your objective statement must be top-notch.
A great objective helps not only to get the company’s attention, but also to promise them that you will be effective on the job, which is important to winning their heart right from the opening of the document.
A powerful internship resume objective is important to stand out as the right internship candidate. Find out how to write an effective career objective for an internship and get your resume noticed.
How to format an internship resume objective
Your resume objective must work to directly grab the reader’s attention. A focused and brief objective selects related information and presents it in a convincing format
The single sentence resume objective that tracks the format of “what-I-want from an internship” wants the necessary impact. Expand your objective to include a persuasive summary of why you are the right internship job applicant.
Highlight your relevant skills and capabilities in a well-written career objective statement.
Internship details in resume
- Looking for a position in the IT department of your valued organization. Excited and flexible to work with additional job responsibilities. Achieved 1st grade in computer science at Xyz University and participated in various quiz competition at the national level.
- Finance student with a desire for an internship program with the organization who can use my quantitative and analytical skills. I have a strong passion for working in the finance industry to enable exact financial decision making.
- A energetic, hard-working and positive student looking for an internship position at Xyz Company. I am looking to discover my career options in IT sector which provides an chance to expand my knowledge as a computer science graduate.
- Secure a position in a company to use my skills in project management, quality assurance, team management. Comes with exceptional ability to work and learn at the same time to gain experience and knowledge about the system.
- Looking for an internship in human relations, project management and staff recruitment. Possesses skills like teamwork, collaboration, customer service and project management.
- To secure an internship position as a marketing trainee with your company. Coming with exceptional skills and the ability to market products and advertise for the benefit of the organization.
- In search of an internship in accounting to make the most of XXXX course (educational background), and to work well with people who are skilled in the domain. Looking to polish my organizational skills and teamwork ability.
- In the search for a position with the IT company as an intern for getting experience in information and technology department. Passed with 8 CGPA in subjects like computer science theory and practical.