ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
KaaShiv Infotech offers, MySQL Course . mysql certification course – provides you in-depth knowledge of MySQL Programming. This , mysql training – enables the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer trainings to build their profile for their jobs and also for their higher studies. Our company provides both offline , mysql course online . mysql full course – imparts technical and programming skills on the below list of MySQL areas such as,
- DBMS Introduction – Introduction to DBMS , SQL Scripts & its Implementation
- Contraints in MYSQL – Types of SQL constraints & its usage
- Functions in MYSQL – Different types of system functions & its implementation
- MYSQL Advanced – Create and drop a schema in MYSQL
- MYSQL Programming – TSQL – Types of Ranking function , Stored Procedure , Triggers & its implementation
- MYSQL Project – Step by step procedure in implementing MYSQL programming
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded SME ( Subject Matter Expert )
MySql Training in Chennai
Why our company provides, mysql course in chennai
The , mysql course syllabus – is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing, mysql free course with certification – at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire MYSQL programming. Below are some of the insights of our, mysql course content – programme, mysql syllabus ,
Trainers to train you
Our, mysql complete course – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and professionals worked in Mysql programming from leading MNCs like
Best MySQL Training Institute in Chennai
What is MYSQL course ? Student can get a real-world experience and also our company provides a hands on training in a professional environment. mysql courses , help to getting a chance to try all the possible jobs with exploring different options in career.
- A chance to develop your knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry
- Exploring different roles to see which one you would like to pursue
- Gaining valuable work experience to set you apart from other candidates
- Applying the concepts and strategies of academic study in a live work environment
- mysql dba training – Most of the students will be getting ready for campus placement or off campus interviews.
- Applying basic theoretical ideas into the real world their skills to the next level of industrial knowledge.
Career Opportunity for , Top Mysql Courses
- MySQL Database Administrator
- PHP Programmer
- MySQL Developer
- Database Developer
- Software Developer
- SQL Server DBA Engineer
- SQL Developer
- PHP WordPress Developer
KaaShiv Infotech’s , mysql beginner course – molds your skills based on the above-mentioned technologies and places you in dream job roles from essentials to Advanced.
mysql course chennai – provides a real time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the software companies.
What is MYSQL ? - mysql advanced course
Learn and Implement
70 to 400 Concepts Covering 9 Technologies
+ 1 Projects
- MYSQL Course – Duration: Week Day / Week End – Any Day Any Time – Students can come and study
- Training hours: 50 hrs
- Software & other tools installation Guidance
- Hardware support
- MYSQL Course Materials Creation /MYSQL Project Report creation
- KaaShiv Infotech is top under, best mysql training institutes in chennai , based 1 real time projects.
- free mysql training in chennai / free mysql course in chennai – After 6 months of regular Paid course , Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
- Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
mysql dba course syllabus
100% Practical – Live HandsOn – MySQL Training and Certification
|Topic 1 :||DBMS Introduction
What is mean by DBMS and its usage? – Introduction to the relational databases – Difference between relational and non-relational databases – Different types of DBMS available in the market – Different version of MYSQL server – Why we are using SQL in DBMS? – What is SQL and introduction to the SQL scripts?
|Topic 2 :||What is MYSQL
What is phpmyadmin – What is Xampp – Types of SQL commands – DDL: – DML – DCL – TCL – Integer datatypes – String datatypes – Date time data types – UDD-User Defined Data types – Arithmetic operator – Logical operator – Comparison operator – Variable definition – Types of variables – Local variables – Global variables
|Topic 3 :||Constraints in MYSQL
Types of SQL constraints – Primary key – Foreign key – Unique key – Not null – Default constraint – Check constraint – What is meant by identity? – how to manually insert a value in identity column? – How to reseed identity column values? – How to get the last generated identity values?
|Topic 4 :||Functions in MYSQL
What is meant by system functions? – Different types of system functions available – Aggregate functions – Mathematical functions – String functions – Date time functions – Other functions
|Topic 5 :||MYSQL Advanced
Order by, group by, top, distinct, having clause and alias – What is meant by schema? – How to create and drop a schema in MYSQL ?
|Topic 6 :||Joins in MYSQL
What is meant by joins in sql? – Types of joins – Inner join – Outer join – Left join – Right join – Full join – Cross join – MySQL Training Concepts
|Topic 7 :||Subquery in MYSQL
What is mean by subquery? – Types of subqueries – Independent subquery – Co related subquery –
Types of set operations in sql – Union – Union all – Intersect – Except – Pre-conditions to use a set operator – Difference bw union and union all?
|Topic 8 :||Alternative Data representations
How to create temp tables – Types of temp tables – What are views in sql ? – Usage of views – Limitations of view in sql
|Topic 9 :||MySQL Programming – TSQL
Types of ranking functions – stored procedure – Types of SP – System stored procedure – User defined stored procedure – What is triggers – Types of triggers – DML triggers – DDL triggers – Logon triggers – How to enable and disable a trigger – what is cursors – Types of cursors – Life cycle on a cursor
|Topic 10 :||Index in MYSQL – Performance Tuning
What is index? – Types of indexes? – How to create statistics? – Execution plan and performance tuning concepts – How to identify the estimated and actual execution plan? – Important concepts in execution plan – Index fragmentation – Rebuild index
|Topic 11 :||MYSQL Advanced Concepts
Types of back up files – How to take back and restore in sql? – How to automate these activities? –
Job creation – Job configuration and scheduling of the job – Error handling – How to do import and export in MYSQL – MYSQL programming interview questions and answers discussion
+ Course Completion Certificate
+ Free Industrial exposure certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers) + 1 MYSQL Project
MySql Training in Chennai
Apply for, best mysql course - Contact Us
Contact Number / Whatsapp Number
Mobile 2 : 7667664842
Mobile 3 : 9840678906
MySql Training in Chennai
Sample Video – Best Institutes for – MySQL Course
MySQL Online Course – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” MySQL Training from Oracle University “
Check our Previous testimonials from students from Different Countries and Different States :
Check our students, Course feedback kaashiv infotech reviews
More about our Company
MySql Training in Chennai
Our, Best MySQL Training Institute in Chennai - Training Youtube Channels –
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our Course :
Click to view more details kaashiv infotech course reviews
Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training for MYSQL Course– Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
MySQL Tutorials and Online Courses – Feedback – interns for MYSQL students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Course Materials will be provided after the completion of the programme.
2. Regular tech updates to the students.
3. Free Course Projects given
1. Industry Recognized, Course Certificate will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
2 day / 3/ 4 / 5 / 10, 20 days or 1 month to 6 Months ( Any Number of Days – Based on student preferences)
Specialized technologies from, mysql certification
mysql training institute
5 Best Online training courses to learn MySQL Database in chennai
MySQL Course for freshers and beginners
- This training can be done by the freshers to build their career. This program will provide a clear baseline for the entry level engineers to enter into the IT industry.
- Before entering into the companies, doing the training will give you more clarity in the programming field.
- MySQL Tutorial for Beginners – Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best , MySQL Administration and Development Course Outline – It recommends all department students, fresher and even school students to take up this training and build their career.
MySQL Courses for Experience candidate
- 20+ MySQL Courses is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts & courses in MySQL Programming .
- This course program covers MySQL basics, Datatypes , functions and Other database objects , etc. After completing this course , you can pursue careers in the software industry, such as MySQL Developer, Web Developer , Back End Developer .
MySQL Courses for Non-technical Students
- This Course training can be done by the non-technical students to build their career
- A non-technical student can become a MySQL developer, in fact, many such non-technical students are MySQL developers in IT companies.
- First, You can start by watching YouTube videos and reading documentation and different blogs, practice regularly, and implement what you learn.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all non-technical backgrounds like marketing, business development, finance and sales etc.,
MySQL Courses for School Students
- MySQL development is important progress of a school student
- It’s the desire of every programmer to learn MySQL Programming. But, it’s hard to find the start and progress. Because there are lots of resources and courses and techs to learn on MySQL .
- Help students understand how programming works with these MySQL design and development tools. Are your students interested in learning MySQL , then Kaashiv Infotech is the best company for MySQL courses.
- Kaashiv infotech offers MySQL courses for,
- Secondary student
- Higher Secondary Student
- From 5th standard to 12th Standard students also can study
MySQL Courses for Foreign students - Outside India
- Kaashiv offers online courses for foreign students or working professionals.
- Kaashiv infotech is the best company for online MySQL courses.
- Our MySQL online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly, an industry-recognized certificate for all the attendees.
internship for MySQL online
- kaashiv offers online internships (and) internship on MySQL online – for the students or professionals who prefer, MySQL internship work from home .
- MySQL internship remote – MySQL intern will be learning cutting edge technology based out of MySQL with online classes for MySQL . Our, internship in MySQL online – programme provides Online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly , industry recognized certificate with, MySQL internship interview questions (and) MySQL internship questions training – for all the attendees.
More Question on, MySQL Course ( mysql learning )
Is MySQL Course easy to Learn ?
- MySQL is a popular database platform for businesses. because, it is extremely easy to use. It is commonly used in combination with PHP. It’s easy to work with a lot in relation to computer languages, but MySQL truly is simple.
- Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn MYSQL Course , Because our Trainer is an Microsoft Awarded Most Valuable Professional and every one will be getting hands on practical training with real time concepts included.
What are some good places to learn MySQL training in Chennai ?
- Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn MySQL training in Chennai where the training’s are provided with real time example.
- The MySQL training in Chennai Syllabus is designed according to the student needs of the corporate client which will definitely help you to clear the interviews easily.
Which company is best for a MySQL course in Chennai ?
- MySQL is a popular language. Which is easy to learn for everyone. It is mainly used to design the website and based on that we can develop that. MySQL is an accurate fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being used to develop scalable web applications.
- Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best company for a MySQL Course in Chennai. It is a great option for both beginners and experienced professionals.
How should I start learning MySQL ?
- The right choice by starting to learn MySQL because MySQL is the world’s fastest and most popular language. The reason is simple because MySQL is a very user-friendly language.
Who is my MySQL trainer and how they are selected ?
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies.
- Trainers are expert level in the subjects they explain because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have skilled on real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in international companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 1500+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
What certification will I get after MySQL Course ?
- Each student will be given an Industry Recognized ISO Certified and Microsoft Sealed MySQL Course certificate.
How to Avail Free online MySQL Course ?
- After 6 months of regular Paid Course, Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
what is the fees for MySQL course ?
- MySQL course fees in chennai / MySQL course duration and fees – is 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 hours or Any Number of Days ( based on your student preference ) and if you want to know about this course fees, you can visit our kaashiv infotech company directly
Who can apply for this MySQL Course ?
- Students belonging to 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year Computer science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering & Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications and Biomedical engineering can apply for this MySQL course.
How to get training in MySQL ?
- The answer is – Kaashiv infotech provides, Trainings in MySQL . This training involves, learning and developing applications. Various technology training are,
MySQL Interview Questions and Answers
What is MySql ?
- MySql is a multi-threading, multi-user open source SQL database management system.
- It is typically used for web application development, and often accessed using PHP.
What is the Lamp?
- The Lamp is a platform used for web development.
- The Lamp uses Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP as an operating system, web server, database & object-oriented scripting language.
- Hence abbreviated as LAMP.
In which language Mysql is written ?
- MySql is written in C and C++ and SQL parser written in yacc.
What is the difference between MySQL and SQL (or) sql vs MySQL ?
- SQL is known as the standard query language. It is used to interact with the database like MySQL. MySQL is a database that stores various types of data and keeps it safe.
- A PHP script is required to store and retrieve the values inside the database.
- SQL is a computer language, whereas MySQL is a software or an application
- SQL is used for the creation of database management systems whereas MySQL is used to enable data handling, storing, deleting and modifying data
What is the difference between mysql and mysql interfaces in PHP?
- mysqli is the object-oriented version of mysql library functions.
What is MySql default port number ?
- MySql default port number is 3306
- There is an another standard default port for the SQL Server in TCP/IP is 1433
How do you start MySQL on Linux ?
- mysql commands – /etc/init.d/mysql start command is used for start MySQL on Linux
What are the different set operations available in MySQL ?The various set operations available in MySQL are as follows:
- UNION – returns all the distinct rows selected by a query
- UNION ALL – returns all the rows selected by a query and also includes all duplicate rows
- MINUS – returns all the distinct rows selected by the first query but does not select the rows selected by the second query
- INTERSECT – returns all the distinct rows selected by both queries
Is Mysql query is case sensitive ?
No, All these below examples are same. It is not case sensitive.
- SELECT VERSION(), CURRENT_DATE;
- SeLect version(), current_date;
- seleCt vErSiOn(), current_DATE;
How can you handle the –secure-file-priv in MySQL?
- –secure-file-privoption limits the MySQL Server from loading the directories using the LOAD DATA INFILE.
- To View the directory that has been configured then you may use the show variables like“secure_file_priv”;
What are the different tables present in MySQL ?There are many tables that remain present by default. But, MyISAM is the default database engine used in MySQL.There are five types of tables that are present:
- INNO DB
What are the types of Collation Sensitivity ?
- Case Sensitivity
- Kana Sensitivity
- Width Sensitivity
- Accent Sensitivity
What are HEAP tables in MySQL ?
- HEAP tables are in-memory. They are usually used for high-speed temporary storage. No TEXT or BLOB fields are allowed within HEAP tables. You can only use the comparison operators = and < =>. HEAP tables do not support AUTO_INCREMENT. Indexes must be NOT NULL.
How do you change a password for an existing user via mysql admin?
- mysqladmin -u root -p password “newpassword”
What are the advantages of stored procedures ?
- A stored procedure is a set of SQL commands that can be compiled and stored in the server.
- Once this has been done, clients don’t need to keep re-issuing the entire query but can refer to the stored procedure.
- This provides better overall performance because the query has to be parsed only once, and less information needs to be sent between the server and the client.
- You can also raise the conceptual level by having libraries of functions in the server.
- However, stored procedures of course do increase the load on the database server system, as more of the work is done on the server side and less on the client (application) side. Triggers will also be implemented.
What are the advantages of triggers ?
- A trigger is effectively a type of stored procedure, one that is invoked when a particular event occurs.
- For example, you can install a stored procedure that is triggered each time a record is deleted from a transaction table and that stored procedure automatically deletes the corresponding customer from a customer table when all his transactions are deleted.
What are the advantages of indexes ?
- Indexes are used to find rows with specific column values quickly. Without an index, MySQL must begin with the first row and then read through the entire table to find the relevant rows.
- The larger the table, the more this costs. If the table has an index for the columns in question, MySQL can quickly determine the position to seek to in the middle of the data file without having to look at all the data.
- If a table has 1,000 rows, this is at least 100 times faster than reading sequentially. If you need to access most of the rows, it is faster to read sequentially, because this minimizes disk seeks.
What is the maximum length of a table name, database name, and fieldname in MySQL?The following table describes the maximum length for each type of identifier.
- Database 64 bytes
- Table 64 bytes
- Column 64 bytes
- Index 64 bytes
- Alias 255 bytes
There are some restrictions on the characters that may appear in identifiers.How many values can the SET function of MySQL take?
- MySQL set can take zero or more values but at the maximum it can take 64 values.
Is Mysql is a programming language?
- It is a language but not a Programming Language.
- It is a relational database management system.
Write command to import an mysql file?
- Run below command on the terminal to import a MySQL database from the file
- mysql -u username -p database_name < file.sql
What are the available data types in Mysql?
- CHAR, VARCHAR
- TINYTEXT, TEXT
- INT, FLOAT
- DATE, DATETIME
- TIMESTAMP, TIME
- ENUM, DECIMAL, TINYINT
- LONGTEXT, MEDIUMTEXT
What are the advantages of Mysql?
- Data Security
- Retrieve large amounts of records from a database efficiently
- On-Demand Scalability
- High Performance
- Excellent Uptime
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership