What is SQL Server ?
MySql Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, mysql training in chennai . Features of our company ,
- 10 Years Awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Google Recognized Experts
- Cisco Recognized Experts
- Microsoft Awarded Certified Experts
- Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded Expert
Trainers at KaaShiv InfoTech are real-time IT professionals worked in leading MNCs like
- Accenture and
What is SQL ?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. It was developed at IBM company by Donald D. Chamberline and Reymond F. Boyce. Its main aim is to store, access and manipulate the data in relational database. The SQL can perform some main actions like Create, Read, Update, Delete. It is a tool to retrieve the required information from the database.
- Highly secured
- Code reusability
- Error Handling
- Procedural Language
- Reduces Network Traffic
Why KaaShiv InfoTech Company to learn SQL Training in Chennai?
Kaashiv provides Best SQL Training in Chennai with professional trainers who provide real-time training and also projects to the candidates for better understanding.
- Real-time SQL project development and Technology Training by Microsoft Awarded Most Valuable Professional
- Full practical training – Separate machines to the students
- Hardware and software tools full support
- Technology training
- Placement training – 100% Placement Assistance
- Online Materials to each Students
- R & D projects
- Industrial exposure
- Enhancing / Training Corporate skills
- Recognized Certificate
- 1 Complete Project
- Materials to learn
- 100% Placement Assistance
Why Students Enroll for real time SQL Server Training in Chennai ?
Every company looks for the skilled database experts to manage their own information in a efficient way. The SQL training syllabus is designed by the professional which trains you as a skilled database professional with advanced training such as,
- Setting up architecture
Career Opportunity for SQL Server Training in Chennai
- SQL Server Database Administration
- SQL Server DBA
- Lead – Software Engineering – SQL Server SQL & PLSQL
- SQL Server Developer – SQL Server Data Integrator
- SQL Server Application Framework
- SQL Server Finance Functional Consultant
- SQL Server Technical Developer
- SQL Server SOA Developer
KaaShiv Infotech’s Course Training Programme molds your skills based on the above-mentioned technologies and places you in dream job roles from essentials to Advanced.
Highlights of SQL Server Training in Chennai
- Course duration: 50 hours
- Training time: Week Day / Week End – Any Day Any Time – Students can come and study
- Software & others tools installation Guidance
- Hardware support
- 2 projects ( real time)
- Course Completion Certificate + Digital Marketing Certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
15 Days to 25 Days - Training for SQL SERVER in Chennai
Learn and Implement 120 Concepts Covering SQL SERVER Technologies + 1 Project
SQL Server Training in Chennai – Syllabus
100% Practical – Real-Time Training
|Topic 1 :
(Covering 20 Concepts)
|SQL Server Basics
– SQL Server Intro & Basics – Advanced – Files Structure
|Topic 2 :
(Covering 15 Concepts)
|SQL Server Database Design
– Normalization , DB Design , ACID , Transactions
|Topic 3 :
(Covering 10 Concepts)
|SQL Server Queries Development
– SQL Server DDL / DML / DRL Queries
|Topic 4 :
(Covering 20 Concepts)
|SQL Server Advanced Queries
– SQL Server Logical Queries/ Clauses – Hands On
|Topic 5 :
(Covering 20 Concepts)
|SQL Server Joins
– SQL Server Joins ( Inner / Outer )
|Topic 6 :
(Covering 20 Concepts)
|SQL Server Constraints
– SQL Server Constraints programming
|Topic 7 :
(Covering 15 Concepts)
|SQL Server Advanced
– PL/SQL Programming
|Complete Project :||Free SQL Project
Students will finish this project in the specified duration
|+ Course Completion Certificate + Digital Marketing Certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers) + 1 Project|
Training Materials for MySQL Training in Chennai:
- Training Materials will be given for the students after the completion of Training,
- 1 Project will be given to the students.
- We share Software guidance and materials for students throughout the year.
MySQL Training Certification :
|Industry recognized Course Completion Certificate + Digital Marketing Certificate + (Achievement certificate for best performers) will be given to the Students|
MySQL Training in Chennai – Duration
Students can undergo training in Week Days or Week Ends – 50 hours (Any Day/Any Time)
Who can appear for MySQL Training in Chennai:
Students from 1st Year Student / 2nd Year Student / 3rd Year Student / 4th Year Student/ Passed Out Student/ Freshers and Professionals interested to learn.
Benefits of MySQL Training in Chennai :
- Students undergone MySQL training will be expertise in SQL Server Specialist & SQL Server Programming + real time Electronics Implementation.
- For MySQL Server Training 120 concepts from Basic to Advanced will be covered.
- Students will be turned experts by getting training in 100+ Programs.
- 1 Project and project report will be given at the end of the program.
YouTube Referral Link – MySQL training in Chennai
Using this URL link check out Kaashiv’s sample Training videos – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9dcBYLL-ZGTy7ml8YMTlag/videos
Check Out Our Sample Project Videos:
MySQL Training in Chennai– Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content for the training http://kaashivinfotech.com/sql-server-dba-training
Check our Previous testimonials from students from Different Countries and Different States :
Check our Students Feedback on our – Internship for MySQL students :
Check out the colleges attended our Internship for MySQL students :
Check our Social Service youtube channels :
Real Time Project
We ranked Top 200 technological companies in Tamil Nadu, www.wikitechy.com
List of Internships preferred by the candidates
- MySQL developer internship.
- MySQL server internship.
- Internship for core MySQL
- junior MySQL developer internship.
- internship on MySQL.
We offer you all kind of above MySQL trainings in our company.
Locations of our MySQL Server training – (offline / online):
If you are looking for an MySQL Server training near me in bangalore, delhi, pune, jaipur, mumbai, noida, hyderabad, kolkata, chennai, london, mohali, gurgaon, chandigarh, islamabad, lahore, nepal, egypt, karachi, sri lanka, usa, ncr, quora, sydney, armenia, toronto, bhopal, chandigarh, cluj, berlin, aurangabad, bangladesh, bhubaneswar, coimbatore, faisalabad, jalandhar, kota, lucknow, ludhiana, nagpur, nashik, jabalpur, kakinada, rajkot, rawalpindi, rawalpindi islamabad, surat, thane, vadodara, vizag , kenya, madurai, kochi, miami, mysore, nairobi, europe, poland, mangalore, singapore, trichy, toronto, ahmedabad, turkey, bucuresti, vellore, dehradun, ernakulam, thrissur, trivandrum, varanasi, melbourne, kerala, curriculum, jakarta, ghaziabad uttar pradesh, malaysia, melbourne, south africa guntur, ranchi vijayawada, erode, pondicherry, hubli, drdo and all others places in india. We provide an offline and online trainings in all the above cities and countries. You can contact our team. We are ready to help on this. Send an email to [email protected] for online internships.
More Specialized Course
Trusted By Over 10,000+ Students Worldwide!
Check our Successful students Testimonials
Thank you for visiting Our Website
MySQL Interview Questions
What is MySql ?
- MySql is a multi-threading, multi-user open source SQL database management system.
- It is typically used for web application development, and often accessed using PHP.
What is the Lamp?
- The Lamp is a platform used for web development.
- The Lamp uses Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP as an operating system, web server, database & object-oriented scripting language.
- Hence abbreviated as LAMP.
In which language Mysql is written ?
- MySql is written in C and C++ and SQL parser written in yacc.
What is the difference between MySQL and SQL?
- SQL is known as the standard query language. It is used to interact with the database like MySQL. MySQL is a database that stores various types of data and keeps it safe.
- A PHP script is required to store and retrieve the values inside the database.
- SQL is a computer language, whereas MySQL is a software or an application
- SQL is used for the creation of database management systems whereas MySQL is used to enable data handling, storing, deleting and modifying data
What is the difference between mysql and mysql interfaces in PHP?
- mysqli is the object-oriented version of mysql library functions.
What is MySql default port number ?
- MySql default port number is 3306
- There is an another standard default port for the SQL Server in TCP/IP is 1433
How do you start MySQL on Linux?
- /etc/init.d/mysql start command is used for start MySQL on Linux
What are the different set operations available in MySQL?
The various set operations available in MySQL are as follows:
- UNION – returns all the distinct rows selected by a query
- UNION ALL – returns all the rows selected by a query and also includes all duplicate rows
- MINUS – returns all the distinct rows selected by the first query but does not select the rows selected by the second query
- INTERSECT – returns all the distinct rows selected by both queries
Is Mysql query is case sensitive?
No, All these below examples are same. It is not case sensitive.
- SELECT VERSION(), CURRENT_DATE;
- SeLect version(), current_date;
- seleCt vErSiOn(), current_DATE;
How can you handle the –secure-file-priv in MySQL?
- –secure-file-privoption limits the MySQL Server from loading the directories using the LOAD DATA INFILE.
- To View the directory that has been configured then you may use the show variables like“secure_file_priv”;
What are the different tables present in MySQL?
There are many tables that remain present by default. But, MyISAM is the default database engine used in MySQL.
There are five types of tables that are present:
- INNO DB
What are the types of Collation Sensitivity?
- Case Sensitivity
- Kana Sensitivity
- Width Sensitivity
- Accent Sensitivity
What are HEAP tables in MySQL?
- HEAP tables are in-memory. They are usually used for high-speed temporary storage. No TEXT or BLOB fields are allowed within HEAP tables. You can only use the comparison operators = and < =>. HEAP tables do not support AUTO_INCREMENT. Indexes must be NOT NULL.
How do you change a password for an existing user via mysql admin?
- mysqladmin -u root -p password “newpassword”
What are the advantages of stored procedures ?
- A stored procedure is a set of SQL commands that can be compiled and stored in the server.
- Once this has been done, clients don’t need to keep re-issuing the entire query but can refer to the stored procedure.
- This provides better overall performance because the query has to be parsed only once, and less information needs to be sent between the server and the client.
- You can also raise the conceptual level by having libraries of functions in the server.
- However, stored procedures of course do increase the load on the database server system, as more of the work is done on the server side and less on the client (application) side. Triggers will also be implemented.
What are the advantages of triggers ?
- A trigger is effectively a type of stored procedure, one that is invoked when a particular event occurs.
- For example, you can install a stored procedure that is triggered each time a record is deleted from a transaction table and that stored procedure automatically deletes the corresponding customer from a customer table when all his transactions are deleted.
What are the advantages of indexes ?
- Indexes are used to find rows with specific column values quickly. Without an index, MySQL must begin with the first row and then read through the entire table to find the relevant rows.
- The larger the table, the more this costs. If the table has an index for the columns in question, MySQL can quickly determine the position to seek to in the middle of the data file without having to look at all the data.
- If a table has 1,000 rows, this is at least 100 times faster than reading sequentially. If you need to access most of the rows, it is faster to read sequentially, because this minimizes disk seeks.
What is the maximum length of a table name, database name, and fieldname in MySQL?
The following table describes the maximum length for each type of identifier.
- Database 64 bytes
- Table 64 bytes
- Column 64 bytes
- Index 64 bytes
- Alias 255 bytes
There are some restrictions on the characters that may appear in identifiers.
How many values can the SET function of MySQL take?
- MySQL set can take zero or more values but at the maximum it can take 64 values.
Is Mysql is a programming language?
- It is a language but not a Programming Language.
- It is a relational database management system.
Write command to import an mysql file?
- Run below command on the terminal to import a MySQL database from the file
- mysql -u username -p database_name < file.sql
What are the available data types in Mysql?
- CHAR, VARCHAR
- TINYTEXT, TEXT
- INT, FLOAT
- DATE, DATETIME
- TIMESTAMP, TIME
- ENUM, DECIMAL, TINYINT
- LONGTEXT, MEDIUMTEXT
What are the advantages of Mysql?
- Data Security
- Retrieve large amounts of records from a database efficiently
- On-Demand Scalability
- High Performance
- Excellent Uptime
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership