ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
Cyber Security Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, Cyber Security Training in Chennai. Our, Cyber Security course provides you an in-depth knowledge of Cyber Security. This training enables the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer ” Cyber Security Training ” to build their profile for their jobs and also for their higher studies. Our company provides both offline and online Cyber Security Cyber Security certification in chennai – imparts technical and programming skills on the below list of Cyber Security areas such as,
- Network Hacking
- Command Shell Hacking
- System Hacking
- File Server Hacking
- Web Server Hacking
- Website Hacking
- Mobile Hacking
- Penetration Testing
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded SME ( Subject Matter Expert )
Why our company provides, Cyber Security Training in Chennai
Cyber Security course is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing the Cyber Security course at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire ethical hacking, cybersecurity, Implementing a cybersecurity project. Below are some of the insights of our programme, cybersecurity training institute in chennai ,
Trainers to train you
Our, cybersecurity training institute – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and cyber security professionals worked in leading MNCs like
Benefits of Doing an, cybersecurity training
Student can get a real world experience and also our company provides a hands on training in a professional environment. cybersecurity course for beginners , help to get a chance to try all the possible jobs with explore different options in career.
- Use different strategies to penetrate the security system for finding potential vulnerabilities or errors that can be exploited.
- Recommend better ways to improve the current security posture.
- Co-operate with developers or other security professionals to advise on security needs and requirements.
- Train the staff against different malicious cyber traps.
- Finding the vulnerabilities and improving the security system consumes the major part of an ethical hacker’s life .
Cybersecurity course and jobs
Cyber Security Training provides a real time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the software companies. Below are some of the, Cyber Security certification jobs :
- Network administrator/manager
- Penetration tester
- Web security administrator/manager
- Data security analyst/specialist
- Cyber Security Trainee/Cyber Operations specialist
- Ethical Hacking specialist
- IT Analyst – Vulnerability Management
- Ethical Hacking Application Developer
Cyber Security certification cost in chennai
Cyber Security Course Training to the Students
Cyber Security Internship
Sample Video – Cyber Security Training in Chennai
Cyber Security training in chennai and Course – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” Cyber Security Training in Chennai ” Cyber Security student course
More about our Company
Our, Cyber Security Training in Chennai videos
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our Course – Cyber Security training in chennai :
Click to view more details Cyber Security course feedback
Cyber Security Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training in chennai for hacking – Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
Hacking Course – Feedback – interns for hacking students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Industry Recognized, Course Certificate will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
Specialized technologies from, Cyber Security course in tamilnadu
Cyber Security training in Chennai
Cyber Security Training in Chennai courses fees and durations
Cyber Security summer training
- Our Cyber Security training in chennai – programme becomes mandatory before completing their degree for computer science based students Due to its huge involvement and implementation flexibility in many fields.
- The reason for doing, Cyber Security course after 12th – you will be getting real time industrial exposure is preferred by most of the companies in India. Identifying real time course with recognized Course certificate is very important. After completing the Cyber Security course will acquire practical knowledge, analytical skills, programming skills and problem-solving skills.
Cyber Security Winter training
- Cyber Security winter training – Cyber Security training can be done by diploma studying students , engineering students or freshers and arts college students too.
- Students can prefer the trainings in the winter holidays too. Doing a meaningful learning in the holidays is the best and first step towards the vision of success. The reason is, your career is getting enhanced and Practical knowledge with programming skills carves the Cyber Security students towards cutting edge technologies.
Cyber Security certification online
- Cyber Security classes online free – kaashiv Infotech offers, Cyber Security training online – for the students or professionals who prefer, Cyber Security training work from home .
- Cyber Security training free online (or) Cyber Security training online free – Cyber Security students will be learning cutting edge technology based on Cyber Security online classes . Our, Cyber Security best courses – programme provides Online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly , industry recognized certificate with, Cyber Security interview questions – for all the attendees. Cyber Security training jobs – Most of the students will be getting ready for campus placement or off campus interviews. Applying basic theoretical ideas into the real world via training programmes horne their skills to the next level of industrial knowledge.
Cyber Security classes near me
- Cyber Security will teach you the modern commercial-grade hacking tools, methods, and procedures used by hackers and information security professionals to legally hack an organization.
- Cyber Security certification salary – Different skills can affect your salary. Below are the most popular skills and their effect on salary.
- Network Management / Administration
- IT Security & Infrastructure
- Computer Security / Security installations
- Security agencies / Defense organizations
- Telecommunication sector
- Immigration services
- Aviation industry
- Forensic Laboratories
- Cyber Security certification path – Explore the common career paths for Cyber Security Teams with Ethical Hacker in their job title in Delhi, Delhi earns an average of 19.5% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than normal salaries in Chennai .
- Cyber Security course eligibility – While selecting a path professionally one needs to have some of the basic eligibility for the course. Passed 10+2 in any related stream
More Question on, Cyber Security Course - Cyber Security Training in Chennai
Is Cyber Security a good career ?
How to become an Cyber Security specialist after 12th ?
- If you are in 12th and if you have finished 12th, you must have some skills prebuilt in you
- Networking basics.
- Html basics.
- Some basic knowledge to use linux and computer.
- And if you don’t have those all, you should not start your journey as an Cyber Security. By not getting started I mean to say: start but, you need to work so hard to learn new things.
- Because, as you will be starting your btech or something like that, it will be hard for you to learn these given 3 things and do your subjective activities. so, my information will be that, if you have time, start learning html, networking, basics of computer, then enter into vulnerability testing etc.
which course is best for Cyber Security (or) which Cyber Security course is best ?
How many years course is Cyber Security ?
Following are the highlights of – Cyber Security course with certificate
- Course Name – Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Course Type – Certificate Course
- Course Duration – Varies (3 months to 2 years)
- Cyber Security course qualification – Students from 1st Year Student / 2nd Year Student / 3rd Year Student / 4th Year Student / Passed Out Student / Freshers and Professionals interested to learn.
- Career Options – Ethical Hacker, Information Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Information Security Manager, Security Consultant
- Cyber Security certification for beginners / Cyber Security certification free / Cyber Security certification test – Industry recognized certificates will be provided for the students who perform training in our company based on Cyber Security.
Which is the best Cyber Security training center in India & What Courses are needed for Cyber Security ?
Kaashiv infotech company is the best – Cyber Security training center in india .
Cyber Security Courses List :
- Network Hacking
- Command Shell Hacking
- System Hacking
- File Server Hacking
- Web Server Hacking
- Website Hacking
- Mobile Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Social Network Hacking
- Email Hacking
- Wifi Hacking
why to learn Cyber Security ?
- It is the hacker who builds the computer system in such a way that would protect the access of the hacker and would ensure that the protection system is well used.
- It is the hacker who makes the malicious attack from unknown source gets protected.
- Such a person is capable to use protective measures to avoid any kind of security openings
- To make sure the user information is well protected, the hacker comes up with a new solution.
- It is the hacker who safeguards that the network is tested on the regular note.
Cyber Security Interview Questions and Answers
What is cybersecurity ?
- Cybersecurity refers to the protection of hardware, software, and data from attackers.
- The primary purpose of cyber security is to protect against cyberattacks like accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information.
What are the elements of cybersecurity ?
Major elements of cybersecurity are:
- Information security
- Network security
- Operational security
- Application security
- End-user education
- Business continuity planning
What are the advantages of cyber security ?
Benefits of cyber security are as follows:
- It protects the business against ransomware, malware, social engineering, and phishing.
- It protects end-users.
- It gives good protection for both data as well as networks.
- Increase recovery time after a breach.
- Cybersecurity prevents unauthorized users.
- It is a technique used to protect information from third parties called adversaries.
- Cryptography allows the sender and recipient of a message to read its details.
Differentiate between IDS and IPS ?
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) detects intrusions.
- The administrator has to be careful while preventing the intrusion.
- In the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), the system finds the intrusion and prevent it.
What is CIA ?
Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) is a popular model which is designed to develop a security policy. CIA model consists of three concepts:
- Confidentiality: Ensure the sensitive data is accessed only by an authorized user.
- Integrity: Integrity means the information is in the right format.
- Availability: Ensure the data and resources are available for users who need them.
What is a Firewall ?
- It is a security system designed for the network.
- A firewall is set on the boundaries of any system or network which monitors and controls network traffic.
- Firewalls are mostly used to protect the system or network from malware, worms, and viruses.
- Firewalls can also prevent content filtering and remote access.
Explain Traceroute ?
- It is a tool that shows the packet path. It lists all the points that the packet passes through.
- Traceroute is used mostly when the packet does not reach the destination.
- Traceroute is used to check where the connection breaks or stops or to identify the failure.
What is ethical hacking ?
- Ethical Hacking is when the individual is allowed to hacks the systems with the authorization to the stock owner to search out of weakness in an exceedingly system and the later fix them.
What are the types of ethical hackers ?
- Grey Box hackers
- Black Box penetration Testers
- White Box penetration Testers
What is IP address and Mac address ?
- IP address : To every device to an IP address is allocated, so that device can be located to the network.
- MAC (Machine Access Control) address : A MAC address is the unique serial number allocated to the each network interface on each device.
What is the DOS (Denial of service) attack ?
- Denial of Service, is a malicious attack on network that is complete by overflowing the network with unusable to traffic. Though, DOS does not cause any theft of the data or security breach, it can cost the website owner is great deal of money and time.
What are the common forms of the DOS attack ?
- Buffer Overflow Attacks
- Smurf Attacks
- SYN Attacks
- Teardrop Attacks
What is SQL injection ?
- SQL injection techniques used to steal data from the organizations, it is a fault to create in the application code. SQL injection happens to when you inject the content into an SQL query string and the output mode of content into a SQL query string, and the result modifies the syntax of your query in the ways you did not mean.
What are the types of computer based on social engineering attacks ?
Computer based social engineering attacks is,
- Online scams
List out common tools used by Ethical hackers ?
What is Phishing ?
- Phishing method includes sending of false emails, chats or website to the copy real system with aim of stealing data from the original website.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of hacking ?
- It can be used to stop security attacks
- To plug the bugs and loopholes
- It helps to prevent data theft
- Hacking prevents malicious attacks
- It makes massive security issues
- Get illegal system access
- Stealing private information
- Violating privacy regulations
What is the Burp Suite ?
- It is an integrated platform used for the attacking web applications. It contains of all the Burp tools a mandatory for attacking an application. Burp Suite tool has to same approach for the attacking web applications like framework for handling HTTP requests, upstream proxies, alerting, logging and so on.
Difference between hacking Vs. Ethical Hacking ?
- Hacking: It defines the banned way of accessing the system (Unauthorized Access)
- Ethical hacking: Official way of accessing the system (Penetration testing)
Why ethical hacking ?
- To find errors and vulnerabilities
- To determine the risk to the organization
What are the types of penetration testing ?
- Black box: No previous knowledge of network
- White box: Knowledge of remote network
Name top 10 vulnerability
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive data exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Broken Access control
- Security misconfigurations
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with known vulnerabilities
- Insufficient logging and monitoring
What is CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)? How you can prevent this ?
- CSRF is an attack from a malicious website that will send a request to a web application that a user is previously authenticated against from a different website. To prevent CSRF you can add random challenge token to each request and associate them with user’s session. It makes sure the developer that the request received is from a valid source.
What is the Network Sniffing ?
- Network Sniffing method is used to monitors data flowing over the computer network links. By allowing you to capture and view the packet to level data on your network, sniffer tool can help you to the find network problems. Sniffers can be used for both stealing data off the network and also for genuine network management.