ISO Certified Company - Google Rated Number 1
Automation Testing Training in Chennai
KaaShiv Infotech offers, Automation Testing Training in Chennai . Automation Testing Course provides you an in-depth knowledge on Testing . Best Automation Testing Certification Course in Chennai – enables the students to understand and learn the current trend in the job market. Students will prefer to trainings build their profile for their jobs and for higher studies. Our company provides both offline , online Automation Testing Training . Automation testing course in chennai with placement – imparts technical & programming skills on the below list of Designing & Development areas such as,
- Software Testing Introduction – Testing as an Engineering Activity , Testing as a Process
- Test Case Design Strategies –Using Black Box Approach to Test Case Design
- Levels of Testing – Need for Levels of Testing
- Test Management – People and organizational issues in testing
- Test Automation – Software test automation & Scope of Automation
- Software Testing Techiques
- TestNG Framework, Selenium Web Driver & Database Testing using Web Driver
Highlights of our company
- Common Wealth Bank Recognized Leading Light Rising Star Award Winner
- Run by 10 Years Microsoft Awarded MVP ( Most Valuable Professional )
- Google Recognized Experts and Cisco Recognized Certified Experts
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Experts
- HCL Technologies Awarded SME ( Subject Matter Expert )
- INETA Champion Gold Member
- CWB Leading Light Award Winner
- Cisco certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Why our company provides, best automation testing training institute in chennai
The Course curriculum for, Best Automation Testing Course – is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the current IT industries. After completing the course at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the entire testing programming. Below are some of the insights of our programme, Automation testing training with placement .
Trainers to train you
Our, Automation Testing Online Training – Program Trainers are real-time IT experts and professionals worked in Software Tester from leading MNCs like
Automation Testing Internship - Roles and Responsibilities
- Software Tester – Execute manual test scenarios for software applications and report defects.
- Automation Tester – Prepare and execute automated test cases. Provide test execution reports.
- Performance Tester – Execute load and stress tests to evaluate application stability and response times. Provide performance test reports.
- Test Analyst – Monitor and improve the testing process. Contribute to testing, analysis, reporting, and defining quality metrics.
- Test Lead – Plan and coordinate test activities for a team of testers
- Test Manager – Elaborate test plans and test strategies. Manage and coordinate test team activities.
Career Opportunity for, Automation Testing Training in Chennai
Automation Testing Training provides a real-time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the software companies. Below are some of these jobs :
- Automation Tester
- Software Testing Engineer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Sr.Automation Testing
- Automation Engineer
- Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Automation Testing with API
What is Automation Testing ? , Automation testing training institute in chennai , Software Testing Courses in Chennai
Sample Video – best software testing training institute in chennai with placement
Automation testing training center in chennai – Demo Link :
Check out our Sample Content under the topics ” best testing training institute in chennai “
More about our Company
Our, best training institute for Automation testing in chennai - Training Youtube Channels
Our Technology Channel :
Our Subject Channel :
Check out the colleges attended our Course :
Click to view more details kaashiv infotech course reviews
Intern Students Feedback
Check our ( Intern )Students Feedback :
Inplant training in chennai for Automation Testing – Feedback – https://www.kaashivinfotech.com/inplant-training-feedback
Automation Testing Course – Feedback – interns for Automation testing students
Our Live Project:
We ranked Top 2000 technological companies in India, www.wikitechy.com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE COMPANY
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETED STUDENTS
1. Materials for the Course will be provided after the completion of Automation Testing Training programme.
2. Regular tech updates to the students.
3. Free Course Projects given
1. Industry Recognized, certificate for course will be given.
2. Certificates will be given ( Course Completion Certificate & Industrial exposure certificate ) + (Achievement certificate for best performers)
Specialized technologies from, Best Automation Testing Training Institutes in Chennai
Automation testing course fees in chennai
Best training institute to do automation testing course in chennai
Automation Testing Courses for Freshers
- This training can be done by the freshers to build their career. This programme will provide a clear baseline for the entry level engineers to enter into the IT industry.
- Before entering into the companies, doing training will give you more clarity in the programming field.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all department students, fresher, and even school students to take up this training and build their careers.
Automation Testing Courses for Experienced candidate
- Automation Testing Training in chennai – program is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts in Testing.
- This training will help you understand various testing tools. Automation Testing Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Automation Testing platform.
- Kaashiv infotech Offers,
- Automation Testing Courses for 1+ Experience Candidate
- Automation Testing Courses for 2+ Experience Candidate
- Automation Testing Courses for 3+ Experience Candidate
- Automation Testing Courses for 4+ Experience Candidate
- Automation Testing Courses for 5+ Experience Candidate
- And any year of experience people also can study
- Automation Testing courses – can be preferred from different locations such as, Automation Testing course in Chennai (or) Automation Testing courses in Chennai preferred students can learn online and can come down to the office to learn and resolve your doubts directly from the trainers.
Automation Testing Courses for Non-technical
- This Course training can be done by the non-technical students to build their career
- A non-technical student can become a automation tester, in fact many such non-technical students are software testers in Software companies.
- First, you need to start from basic clear your oops concept, learn language, practice regularly and implement what you learn.
- Kaashiv Infotech recommends all non-technical backgrounds like marketing, business development, finance and sales etc.,
Automation Testing Courses for School Students
- Automation Testing is important progress of a school student
- It’s the desire of every programmer to learn Automation Testing. But, it’s hard to find the start and progress. Because there are lots of resource and courses and techs to learn on Automation Testing.
- Are your students interested in learning Automation testing, then Kaashiv Infotech is the best company for Automation testing courses.
- Kaashiv infotech offers Automation Testing courses for,
- Secondary student
- Higher Secondary Student
- From 5th standard to 12th Standard students also can study
Automation Testing Courses for Foreign students - Outside India
- Kaashiv offers online courses for foreign students or working professionals.
- Kaashiv infotech is the best company for online Automation testing Courses.
- Our Automation testing online portal to study anytime, online classes to study flexibly, industry recognized certificate for all the attendees.
More Question on, Automation Testing Training in chennai
What are some good places to learn Automation Testing course in Chennai ?
Kaashiv Infotech is the best place to learn Automation Testing course in Chennai where the training’s are provided with real time example.
The Automation Testing training in Chennai Syllabus is designed according to the student needs of the corporate client which will definitely help you to clear the interviews easily.
Which is the best institute for Automation Testing course in chennai ? (or) which is the best Automation Testing course ?
Automation Testing course is a popular language. Which is easy to learn for everyone. It is mainly used to design the website and based on that we can develop that. Automation Testing is an accurate fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being used to develop scalable web applications.
Kaashiv Infotech is one of the best company for a Automation Testing course in Chennai. It is a great option for both beginners and experienced professionals.
What is the duration of Automation Testing course ?
- Automation testing course fees structure – is 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 hours or Any Number of Days ( based on your student preference ) and if you want to know about this course fees, you can visit our kaashiv infotech company directly
How to Avail Free online Automation Testing Course ?
- Automation Testing course with placement free – After 6 months of regular Paid Course, Course becomes free + For best interns Stipend will be provided + Best Interns will be offered Job too.
Who is my trainer and how they are selected ?
- Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies.
- Trainers are expert level in the subjects they explain because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have skilled on real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in international companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 1500+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
What certification will I get after Automation Testing Course ?
Each student will be given industry-recognized course completion certificate and also they can able to do their project own like own website creation.
Is there an online training which is available for this Automation Testing course ?
- Yes. We provide online Automation training programs as well. Timing is completely selected basis the availability of the candidate. Hence very flexible and comfortable.
Is doing training in Automation Testing worth it ? Can it add some advantage to my resume for campus placement ?
The Answer is, Yes . Training in Automation Testing provides lot of knowledge to the students and enable them to become professional in Automation Tester.
Who can apply for this Automation Testing course ?
- Students belonging to 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year Computer science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering & Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunications and Biomedical engineering can apply for this software testing course
How to get Automation Testing Training in Chennai ?
Kaashiv infotech provides, training in Automation Testing. This Course involves, learning and developing appliclations. Various technology Courses are,
Automation Testing Interview Questions and Answers
What is Automation testing ?
- It is a software testing technique that performs using special automated testing software tools to execute a test case suite.
- Manual Testing is performed by a human sitting in front of a computer carefully executing the test steps, on the contrary.
- This automation testing software can also enter test data into the System Under Test, compare expected and generate detailed test reports and actual results.
- Automation test software demands considerable investments of resources and money.
- It’s possible to record this test suite and re-play it as required, while using an automation test tool.
- There is no human invention is required, once the test suite is required and this improved Return on Investment (ROI) of automation test.
- The goal of Automation is not to eliminate Manual Testing and to reduce the number of test cases to be run manually.
Why Automation Testing ?
- In software testing automation testing is the best way to increase the effectiveness, test coverage, and execution speed.
- Manual testing of all fields, all workflows, all negative scenarios is time and money consuming.
- Automation helps increase Test Coverage and it is difficult to test for multilingual sites manually.
- At software testing automation test does not require Human intervention and we can run automated test unattended.
- Manual testing can become boring and hence error-prone and automation testing increases the speed of test execution.
What is the PDCA cycle and where testing fits in ?
- In a normal software development process, there are four types are referred as a PDCA.
- PDCA otherwise known as Plan Do Check Act.
- Plan defines and achieving that goal.
- Do or execute is depends on the plan strategy decided at during the planning stage and done according to this phase.
- Check is used to ensure that we are moving according to plan and getting the desired result then it is the testing part of the software development phase.
- Act is used to solve if there any issue has occurred during the check cycle then it takes appropriate action accordingly and revises the plan again.
What is the difference between the white box, black box, and gray box testing ?
- Black box testing strategy is based on specifications and requirements.
- Black box testing requires no need of knowledge of internal path, implementation or structure of the software being tested.
- White box testing is based on the implementation, internal paths and code structure of the software being tested.
- White box testing requires a detail and full programming skill.
- Gray box testing in which we look into the box which is being tested and done only to understand how it has been implemented.
What are the types of defects ?
- There are three types of defects in software testing they are wrong, missing, extra.
- Wrong defects are occurred due to requirements have been implemented incorrectly.
- Missing defects is used to specify the missing things were a spec was not implemented, or requirement of the customer was not appropriately noted.
- Extra defect is an extra facility incorporated into the product that was not given by the end customer and always a variance from the specification but may be an attribute that was desired by the customer.
What is exploratory testing ?
- Execution against an application and simultaneous test design is known as exploratory design.
- At this testing, the tester uses his domain knowledge and it experience to predict where and under what conditions the system might behave unexpectedly.
What are the types of acceptance testing ?
- Acceptance testing done to enable a user/customer to determine whether to accept a software product and also validates whether the software follows a set of agreed acceptance criteria.
- In this there are four types of acceptance testing, they are user acceptance testing, operational acceptance testing, contract & regulation acceptance testing and alpha & beta testing.
- User acceptance testing performed requirements, needs and business process to determine whether the system satisfies the acceptance criteria or not. It is otherwise known as end-user testing.
- An operational acceptance testing is performed before the product is released in the market and after the user acceptance testing it will perform.
- Contract acceptance testing is tested against certain criteria and the criteria are made in a contract.
- Regulation acceptance testing is checked whether it meets the government regulations or not.
- In development environment alpha testing is performed before it is released to the customer.
- In customer environment beta testing is performed, unlike alpha testing.
Which types are testing are important for web testing?
- For web testing, there are two types of testing which are very important.
- They are performance testing and security testing.
- Performance testing is a testing technique in which quality attributes of a system are measured such as speed, responsiveness under different load conditions and scalability.
- In the market performance testing describes which attributes need to be improved before the product is released
- Security testing is a testing technique which determines that the resource and data be saved from the intruders.
What is Random/Monkey Testing?
- At this testing, data is generated randomly often using a tool.
- The data is generated either using some automated mechanism or tool. Random testing is otherwise known as monkey testing.
- Some of the random tests are unrealistic and redundant.
- It is not possible to recreate the test if you do not record what data was used for testing and needs more time to analyze results.
What is Verification and Validation in Software Testing?
- Verification is static analysis technique where testing is done without executing the code.
- Validation is a dynamic analysis technique where testing is done by executing the code.
What are the benefits of software testing?
- Top product quality.
- Higher customer Satisfaction.
- Robust Security.
- Higher Profits.
- Improved Customer Experience.
- Increased organizational Productivity.
Why Selenium is a preferred tool for Automation testing?
- In web browsers, selenium is an open-source tool which is used for automating the tests carried out.
- There is no licensing cost involved, which is a major advantage over other testing tools, because it is open-source.
- Test scripts can be written in any of these programming languages like Python, Java, PHP, C#, Perl, .NET, Ruby.
- Tests can be carried out in various OS like Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Tests can be carried out using various browsers like Google Chrome, Opera Mini, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- To achieve continuous testing, it can be integrated with Maven, Jenkins & Docker.