- Internship Program is planned to bring highly skilled and interested students with various backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects related to the Planned Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the chance to improve their analytical and technical skills in an worldwide environment.
- The Internship Programme is open on an on-going basis. Students joined at a fully credited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship can apply online. Selected interns are on-boarded both remotely and in a hybrid form until further notice.
- If you are planning to get on on a career in the field of education, science, or culture, then an internship at Kaashiv will be perfect for you.
- The Kaashiv Internship Programme offers you practical work in one of Kaashiv priority areas. Aside from helping you understand the Organization’s mandate, programmes, and main thrusts, it also improves your academic knowledge with relevant work projects that can help you prepare for your future career.
Kaashiv infotech offers varieties of internships such as, paid internship in chennai – for the students who prefer to pay for the program and learn the concepts from basics to advanced. internship with stipend (or) internship in chennai with stipend (or) internship with stipend work from home – some of the students prefer stipend for doing internship. In that case, if the interns work for more than 6 months, stipend to the inters can be planned. our, internship jobs in chennai – Preferred Mostly by current studying students and it’s purely, student internship in chennai – programme. internship opportunities in chennai – becomes more competitive and students should horne their skills to acquire the opportunities and the best interns will be rewarded with , unpaid internship in chennai (or) free internship in chennai chennai tamil nadu (or) internship with job offer in chennai.
Why internship is important ?
An internship is important because it can present you with new skills and chances that you would not receive otherwise. Interns not only gain technical knowledge in the industry of their choice, but they also learn how to relate with experts in a workplace setting, and develop essential soft skills like time management, organization, flexibility, problem-solving and teamwork.
5 Reasons – Are internships important – for all students
Application of education and career exploration
Internships are a great way to apply the knowledge from the classroom to practical experience. Learning is one thing, but taking those skills into the staff and applying them is a great way to discover different career paths and specialisms that suit separate interests.
Internships can offer students with the soft skills needed in the office and in management positions. In a LinkedIn Skills Report (2018), 57% of people rated soft skills as being more important than practical skills. Skills, such as communication, leadership, problem-solving, and teamwork can all be learned through an internship and used beyond that experience.
Build your resume
Most organizations and jobs that you apply to following graduation want staffs to have some sort of specialized experience, even for entry–level jobs. In the event that you are a qualifier for a position and haven’t had an internship experience but the other contestant has, you may lose out on a job chance, so ensure you at least have one internship on your resume before leaving college to give you a leg up on the competition.
Creates new interests
Internships do not always have to relate to your wanted field. If you wish to follow a career in nursing but also have a attraction with special needs teaching, for example, consider discovering that area further.
Creates a unique travel experience
Internships can also create a unique and exciting chance for young specialists to travel. An worldwide position helps interns not only gain industry experience but also learn more about a different culture, travel their new location or practice language skills while they complete their internship.
- kaashiv infotech internship offers internships for,
- internships for 1st year students – We provide basics to advanced concepts ideas for the first year students.
- Internship 2nd year students – A fresh department entering graduates needs lot of technological basics and conceptual ideas on the latest technological trends. Kaashiv Infotech fulfills the needs of the interns.
- internships for 3rd year students – Third year students need lot of practical knowledge to get a clear picture on what they learnt and what they are going to learn in their department oriented concepts.
- internships for 4th year students – To get job, to enter into higher studies. Professionals needs internship.
- internships for diploma students – Basics to advanced concepts will be given to the diploma students.