VRINDAVAN, BANKE BIHARI TEMPLE
- This an account of an old woman who told how Shri Banke Bihari ji helped her. Old woman would offer chilly water to enthusiasts in Vrindavan Parikrama. She was regularly seen crying and singing melodies of Krishna..asked about her vicinity in Braj, she recounted to her story to lovers. My dad had sold house to a coldblooded cash moneylender for my marriage, my dad works hard and paid the advance yet the naughty cash bank had the arrangements of appropriating house in spite of the way that we had reimbursed the advance.
The cash moneylender booked the case in court and denied before a court that he got his cash back. The legal counselor of a cash bank undermine my dad and my dad was disheartened as he had no witness. The old woman's dad went to Vrindavan to beg Shri Banke Bihari . My dad dozed outside the sanctuary subsequent to requesting that god be a witness for his situation. Shri Banke Bihari ji showed up in his fantasy and said" I will be witness for your situation, go to your home and don't stress over it".
- 1. My dad got back home and said he is certain that he will win the case while everyone thought we will free the case. Following day when Judge got some information about exhibiting his witness. he enrolled the name "Banke Bihari". The chaperon Yelled three times "Banke Bihari, present yourself to the court ". The voice talked from outside." I am here". One man wrapped up in cover showed up in court and educated the Judge concerning where the cash loan specialist has concealed the record which demonstrated the guiltlessness of my dad . The cash moneylender was caught in the act. By seeing the substance of a Divine being, the Judge was dazed, this was not a human face when the Judge pivoted Bihari ji vanished.
- Following day the Judge surrendered his occupation and went to Vrindavan. He got to be perpetual aficionado of krishna and got to be well known by name "Judge Baba". The old woman went to Vrindavan expecting that she would see shri Banke Bihari ji once more.
2. (1920)This is an account of a sweet shop proprietor close by shri Banke Bihari sanctuary in Vrindavan. When he had offer of making 40 kg Ladoos, he needed to strive to convey the request, his shop was open day and night to complete the employment. he said" I was working like machine and my hands were caught up with making ladoos, abruptly I heard a sleep inducing voice of little young man " Kaka I am ravenous, would you be able to give me something to eat". I continued taking a gander at a tyke, I couldn't even speak, I was confounded and hypnotized. There was no doubt of saying no to him. I offered him a ladoo and consequently he offered me a gold Bangle, I needed to decline and identify with him yet my voice was incapacitated and I continued taking a gander at him untill he vanished. Following day when I was going to the shop, I heard the cry of Bihari ji's gold bangle is lost. The sanctuary administrator and authorities were concerned. I chose to call them and demonstrat to them on the off chance that it is the same bangle that they were searching for. When they came and saw the bangle, everyone was astonished..It was missing Bangle of shri Banke Bihari ji .
- 3. Once there was a muslim Ruler who was going from Vrindavan. While experiencing the vrindavan she saw a considerable measure of enthusiasts going to shri Banke Bihari sanctuary. Subsequent to seeing such a large number of individuals setting off to the sanctuary, she likewise had a craving for heading off to the sanctuary. When she went to the sanctuary and saw Shri Banke Bihari. She never went out of Vrindavan and got to be lasting devoteee of shri Banke Bihari ji.
- 4. The ticket gatherer of Mathura to Vrindavan train would frequently visit Shri Banke Bihari sanctuary. When the bus came to at Vrindavan station. Consistently he would land at Vrindavan station and would hurried to see Bihari ji. One fine day when he went to the sanctuary, the holy place of the sanctuary was shut, he needed to hold up to see Bihari ji, meanwhile the train he was accountable for left the station. When he came to realize that the train has left, he thought he will be requested his abdication as train has left without him. At that point he him self went to the station ace and tendered his resignation.The station expert was astonished, he said "A little while ago you presented every one of the records before going to Mathura then why you are putting forth the renunciation". Ticket authority was in a stun, he said" On the off chance that I am here then who is run with the train"? before long he came to realize that he was none however his own "Shri Banke Bihari ji" who performed ticket gatherer's obligation. The ticket gatherer had tears in his eyes. He surrendered from his post and spent rest of his life in the administration of Shri Banke Bihari.
- AGRA: It down-poured in Vrindavan on Saturday — what descended was not water, but rather 500-rupee notes. Individuals ran higgledy piggledy to get the notes that a monkey was showering over them. Some examination uncovered that an aficionado from Mumbai at the Banke Bihari sanctuary had been stripped of her tote by the simian, which ran wild with three groups of Rs 500 notes — Rs 1.5 lakh in all — that was lying in it.
- Individuals who were available close to the sanctuary at the time the monkey grabbed her pack told 50-year-old Hemvati Sonkar, who had landed here from Borivali in Mumbai, to give the monkey something to eat and divert it, so it would toss her sack back. On a hot evening, however, there were few roadside sustenance slows down to browse. As the family pursued about for a sustenance seller, somebody snatched her cellular telephone, worth Rs 30,000.
- The wailing and defenseless lady told the individuals who might listen that she was on an outing with her spouse and two girls to Agra, Mathura and Vrindavan. The family was set to come back to New Delhi to take a flight back to Mumbai on Sunday. In the wake of offering their regards at the Krishna Janambhoomi and Dwarikadheesh sanctuaries in Mathura, they had halted at the popular Banke Bihari sanctuary on Saturday evening.
- Subsequent to offering supplications to God in the sanctuary, which shut past twelve, the family did a round of shopping at roadside shops. They were in the tight paths close Banke Bihari when what appeared like a titan simian swooped down and grabbed the lady's sack close to the Vankhandi tri-area around 2pm. The lady said she was conveying three 100-note packs of 500-rupee notes taken care of.
The monkey sat on a shop on an edge, opened the pack and started to wave the notes. It then figured out how to unbundle the notes and indulgence them noticeable all around. Seeing the notes flying around, countless raced to gather what they could.
- Uma Krishna, who was available at the spot, told TOI, "The dowagers who ask outside the sanctuary and a bundle of children and a few businesspeople gathered the falling notes. There were likewise some young fellows who gathered up what they could to give back the notes to the gang. As one of the girls of the lady stooped to gather the notes, somebody grabbed the cellular telephone that was staying outside the back pocket of her.
Akshat Goswami, a consistent at the sanctuary, said a sanctuary laborer's child was left wealthier by Rs 3,000 subsequent to gathering the notes that poured down.
- The sanctuary was shut at the time that the monkey grabbed the sack - merchants who offer bananas and organic product beverages were likewise enjoying a reprieve, so the lady couldn't discover anything with which to occupy the consideration of the creature. The lady and her family left Vrindavan with overwhelming hearts.
In the interim, another lady whose sack was quickly grabbed by a monkey was fortunate to have the capacity to draw the creature with pedas. Shristi Jain was going by Banke Bihari sanctuary from Delhi on Saturday when her sack was "stolen" by a monkey. Before long as the creature laid hands on the desserts, however, it let go of the pack.
- Vrindavan police auditor Sanjay Jaiswal said he knew about both occurrences. He said nobody had, in any case, drew nearer police with a protest.
The monkeys of Vrindavan are currently eminent for their "high" taste. They grab costly cameras and dull glasses. In November a year ago, as President Pranab Mukherjee arranged a visit to Vrindavan, he was cautioned of the hazard monkeys could bring about. Langoors were sent to pursue away the rhesus monkeys amid the presidential visit.
- Just as of late, mahant Lal Baba, 75, of Madhav Kunj kicked the bucket subsequent to tumbling off a patio while being pursued by monkeys.
"The monkey populace in Mathura area, which incorporates Goverdhan, Radha Kund, Gokul and Barsana, is evaluated to be more than 10,000. A large portion of these creatures have now ended up forceful. Mathura MP Hema Malini has raised the worry, keeping in touch with government divisions looking for disinfection of the monkeys. Nothing, then again, has been done so far to contain the number of inhabitants in monkeys," said Abhishek Sharma, who works with a NGO.
- Sharma clarified that the monkey populace was developing even as the green spread has been consistently contracting, bringing on lost their regular environment. With the lack of sustenance in the solid wildernesses that these creatures now occupy, they scrounge through waste dumps and become forceful with the strings of appetite, Sharma said.
Region officer Rajesh Kumar told TOI the organization was all the while thinking about approaches to manage the monkey threat.
Swami Haridas ji was destined to Shri Ashudhir and his wife Smt Gangadevi upon the arrival of Radha Ashtami i.e. eighth day of second (brilliant) fortnight of Bhadrapad month of the year 1535 Vikrami(1478 A.D.). He was conceived in a little town, now known as Haridaspur, close Aligarh in Uttar Pradesh. The linage of the family can be followed back to Shri Gargacharya. Shri Gargachrya was the kulguru (family master) of Yadavs and went to Brij furtively to conduct the Namkaran Samskar (naming function) of youthful Krishna and Balram on solicitation of Sri Vasudev. A branch of the family relocated to Multan (now in Pakistan), however some of them returned after quite a while. Sri Ashudhir was one such transient who in the wake of coming back from Multan settled at the edges of Brij, close Aligarh.
- Swami Haridas was the rebirth of Lalita "sakhi" (female companion), of the inward consortium of Ruler Krishna. This effectively clarifies the way that even in his youth; he was more into reflection and sacred writings, while other offspring of his age were caught up with playing. He was hitched at the suitable age as indicated by the opportunity to Harimati. Indeed, even after his marriage, youthful Haridas avoided common joys and focused on contemplation. Harimatiji was such a principled soul herself, to the point that on understanding the slant of her spouse, she asked seriously and was substantial transported to the wonderful entering so as to dwell place Ruler the fire of a little light in the vicinity of Haridas. No physical remains were abandoned!
- Not long after that Haridas left his town for Vrindavan, which was a thick woodland around then and picked a disconnected spot, which is currently known as Nidhivan, to practice his music and to appreciate unceasing ecstasy of reflection. He always and consistently mulled over Nitya Ras and Nitya Bihar of Ruler at Nitya Vrindavan. His method for Sadhna was to make and sing melodies in the commendation of Master. While on earth, living in a mortal state, he encouraged his standard unhindered passage in the Nitya Bihar and dependably delighted in the joy of closeness of Ruler. He picked a detached and thickly forested territory, Kunj, in Nidhivan as his portal to the nirvana and was for the most part staying there, singing, ruminating and surfing in the sea of endless ecstasy.
- His supporters were interested about this spot and one day with consent of Swamiji, they all entered the kunj. Be that as it may, rather than seeing anything they were verging on blinded by splendid, serious light, which appeared to fill the entire spot. On knowing of their predicament Swamiji himself went there, and afterward after his solicitations, master showed up in individual with his perfect consort, wonderfully grinning and in a fun loving mind-set and enchanting of appeal each living being available there. The individuals who saw this, were so spell limited by the magnificence of the Master and his partner, that they couldn't even flicker their eyes, it appeared that every one of them had transformed into stone statues.
- The legend as passed on to the eras of Goswamis, says that the excellence of the heavenly couple was such that nobody needed to free the sight and vicinity of godlikeness, however then what sort of heavenliness is it, which can't make an insignificant mortal swoon and sufficiently enchanted to overlook and surrender the world and its extravagances? The magnificence of the perfect couple was so much that lesser mortals, similar to you and me, won't have the capacity to hold up under such a superb marvel. Detecting this Swami Haridasji asked for them two to take a solitary structure, as the world won't have the capacity to hold up under their picture. He asked for them to take a solitary structure like Ghan(cloud) and Damini(lightning) subsequently giving a flawless illustration to the joined magnificence of dim Master and his reasonable consort, Radhaji.
- Additionally he needed his adored master to be before his eyes dependably. Giving him his both wishes, the couple transformed itself into one single dark enchanting icon, the same one that you find in the sanctuary today. The appeal and excellence of Shri Banke Bihariji is the main motivation behind why the "darshan" in the sanctuary is never ceaseless however is broken by the window ornament drawn on him frequently. It is additionally said that if one gazes in length enough into the eyes of Shri Banke Bihariji, the individual would lose his hesitance.
The sewa of the Bihariji is one of a kind in its own particular manner. It is performed in three sections each day ie Shringar, Rajbhog and Shayan. While shringar (which incorporates shower, dressing and embellishment with gems like crown and pieces of jewelry) and Rajbhog(feast) is offered in the forenoon, Shayan Sewa (shayan means rest) is offered at night. The sanctuary doesn't have a custom of Mangala (early morning) sewa. Swami Haridas did not support Mangla Sewa as he needed his youngster like Ruler to take complete rest and would not have liked to irritate him out of profound sleep so at a young hour in the morning.
- In this way, the sanctuary today remains with its full brilliance, inside which the Ruler himself dwells. It is thronged by a huge number of guest's regular.
Vrindavan is a city of sanctuaries. there are numerous sanctuaries. We are giving subtle elements of some imperative sanctuary like Bankey Bihari, Nidhivan, Radhavallabh, Radha Damodar, Madan Mohan, Seva Kunj, Rang nath sanctuary and so on…
- Nidhi Van: Swami Haridas ji used to ask God in Nidhivan. Nidhivan is the spot where Swami haridas ji got bankey bihari ji showed up. there are the samadhis of Swami haridas, Jagannath and Vitthal Vipul. It is trusted that Bihari ji comes here and play Ras Lila with Radha rani and Gopies. In cutting edge age Nidhivan still presents the old look of Vrindavan.
Radha Vallabh Mandir: It is the one of popular sanctuary of vrindavan. Radha vallabh was Found by Shri Hit harivansh. it is said "radha vallabh darshan durlabh". Bhog prasad is cooked by Goswami just of this sanctuary. the 'khichdi mahotsav' is exceptionally acclaimed. Conception of Radha ji is praised with grandeur and appear. The Place of worship was decimated in the seventeenth century.
- Seva Kunj: The Seva Kunj is the place Master Krishna once performed the Raaslila with Radha-Rani designing her hair with blooms and her lotus feet. Radha and Krishna would in some cases spend the night here, hitting the dance floor with the gopis and getting a charge out of supernatural distractions. There is additionally a little sanctuary committed to Radha and Krishna's leisure activities called Rang Mahal.
Radha Damodar Mandir: This is a standout amongst the most essential sanctuaries in Vrindavan. The first god was hand cut by Rupa Gosvami and given as a blessing to his adored devotee, Jiva Gosvami, who later manufactured a sanctuary here. Once in the past this spot was amidst Seva-kunja and it was the bhajana (where he sang reverential tunes) spot of Rupa Gosvami.
- Radha Raman Sanctuary: Gopal Bhatta Goswami set up this sanctuary. The God of Sri Radha-Raman was showed from one of Gopal Bhatta Goswami's shalagram-shilas on the full moon day of Vaisakha (April/Might) in 1542. This occasion is commended each year (May) by showering the Divinity with 1000 liters of milk and different favorable things. The remainders of this abhiseka (showering) are similar to nectar. Gopal Bhatta Goswami's other shalagram-shilas are worshiped on the holy place here. The appearance spot of the Sri Radha-Raman God is alongside the sanctuary. Radha-Ramanji is one of only a handful couple of unique Divinities of the Goswami's still in Vrindabana. The standard of love in this sanctuary is high.
- Shahji Sanctuary: The Shahji Sanctuary, another well known sanctuary at Vrindavan, was composed and constructed in 1960 by an affluent gem specialist, Shah Kundan Lal of Lucknow. The gods at the sanctuary are prevalently known as the 'Chhote Radha Raman'. Noted for its eminent construction modeling and delightful marble form, the sanctuary has twelve winding sections every 15 feet high. The `Basanti Kamra' – the darbar lobby is renowned worldwide for its Belgian glass light fixtures and fine artistic creations.
Rangji Sanctuary: Vrindavan 's longest sanctuary, it was developed in 1851.