BHARATIYA JANATA PARTY, BHADERWAH, JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- Bhadarwah, Jammu and Kashmir: The beautiful town of Bhaderwah in Doda locale of Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday saw the season's first snowfall.
Snowfall was seen in Kailash mountain range, Asha Pati, Seoj Dhar, Chattar Gali in the upper compasses of Bhadarwah town, prompting sudden drop in temperature compelling individuals to wear warm garments to shield themselves from cold winds, authority said.
Despite the fact that there was slight shower at a few spots in Bhadarwah town yet the unseasonal snowfall in encompassing ranges which brought about the sudden drop of temprature has stressed the agriculturists.
- "Our maize and paddy harvest is still in the fields and the sudden drop in temperature will ruin the product," Mohammad Hanif Butt, an inhabitant of Sharekhi town said.
He said that the gathering of paddy will begin following 15 days and for legitimate maturing of maize and paddy, dry and warm climate is required.
"The sudden fall in temprature can prompt ice which can severely influence the yield," Butt said including that draw out winter this year has effectively affected the harvest and now unseasonal snowfall can prompt significant misfortune to the agriculturists.
- The historical backdrop of Bhadarwah is extremely old. Right from Mahabartha time of nineteenth century numerous free rulers administered this spot. It is said that the time of Dunga Nagar and Udho nagar was the brilliant time of Bhadarwah history. As indicated by Nar Singh Dass Nargis there was a Major College here in which there was inn office for around ten thousand understudies. While the Nalanda College had lodging office for eight thousand understudies. As it is said that history rehashed here by setting up a College grounds at the same region where antiquated college of Bhadarwah existed. Bhadarwah is a delightful valley arranged at a separation of 205 km from Jammu to its North at a stature of 5000 ft. over the ocean level. Due to its beautiful excellence it is called "Chota Kashmir"
- For its high proficiency rate, Bhadarwah is known as Kerala. A few essayists name it as the Switzerland of India. Bhadarwah is a place where there is brilliant qualities and amazements, a spot where God's building knowledge and style is felt. Its singing rivulets, clear blue sky, unparalleled grand mountains, unfathomable territories of elevated vegetation; enthusiastic individuals and broadened society; otherworldly, placidity, fragrant sprout of tulips leave each visitor entranced and indescribable.
- The valley is a klidoscope of nature with diverse shades of God's inventiveness. This spot has been an essential focus of social, social, religious, political and craftsmanship related exercises. Bhadarwah pulled in individuals from far and close and the reason for fascination was 'its tranquil environment, charming atmosphere, independent in eatables, grains, natural products, vegetables and milk and so forth. Amid winters, moving sunbeams reflected by the white snow cover make the gazers move as well. Dark woodlands, which are once in a while found over the globe, are dwelling place tigers, Wild herbs found in these regions have their own uses and appeal.
It appears that God has made this valley in leasure time. Its normal entrancing excellence intrigues the guests. Dr.Karan Singh has portrayed its excellence as under ::
- "When he was Wellbeing Pastor in Govt.of India, he came to Bhadarwah after world visit and tended to a mammoth ralley in which discussing different matters, he said that when he went to Switzerland, The general population of that place asked him how excellent there nation was ? He answered great, however there is a little valley BHADARWAH in India which is more delightful than SWITZERLAND. This is the reasoning about the valley. Other than the regular excellence of Bhadarwah, the valley is well known for its social, human progress, accommodation, mutual concordance and its Bhadarwahi dialect which starts with word "ji" and finishes with "ji".
- In view of their very appreciated qualities ,it has a distingushed place in the state. The area is exceptionally prolific and profitable. Each kind of yield is become here, however it is exceptionally celebrated for "Rajmash, Phulan, and Dal Pound". Numerous sorts of mushrooms develop in its backwoods, for example, '"Guchhi"(Marshale)", kishoror(Ferns) and kundi.
Bhaderwah is a town in Doda locale of Jammu and Kashmir state. Bhaderwah valley is prevalently a precipitous town arranged 80 km from Batote.
- Bhadarwah is situated on the foothills of center Himalayas. The town is supplied with amazing normal excellence which is the reason it is prevalently called "smaller than usual Kashmir". Aside from having picture immaculate picturesque magnificence because of delightful timberlands, there are numerous little streams coursing through different parts of the town. The Halyan waterway courses through the primary business sector of the town.
Bhaderwah otherwise called "Nagon ki bhoomi" signifies 'place that is known for Snakes'. The history is almost no known not masses. The Bhaderwah Town ( Nagar Bhaderwah ) was known as Hettary Nagar and before that, there were two different towns in particular Donga nagar and Udho Nagar. Both the Nagar was arranged around towns Mondha which is around 3 km. In the East of present Bhaderwah town.
- History lets us know that at some point back both the Nagars were overflowed because of heavy surges from Himalayan Ranges, and the vicinity of the huge stones in plenitude accessible in the present period uncover the narrative of catastrophe happened then. Later on, the general population of Bhaderwah chose a spot for their recovery in Seeri (from word "Diviner" which means a boundless real estate parcel), now known as Seeri Bazar, a limitless field having a place with a Zamindar (Agriculturist) and remade their abodes around it.
- The progressives tailed him with extraordinary Enthusiasm, and murdered him in the hole itself. Following two months from this occurrence, the Govt. of Chamba at the end of the day attacked Bhaderwah. The powers under the summon of Shagtu Kotwal battled with the strengths of Chamba Raja at Padri Dhar for no less than three days wherein the general Nathu Ram of Chamba was seriously crushed.
- A couple of days subsequent to shocking the Chamba Power, he figured out how to present himself before Maharaja Gulab Singh at Jammu for increase of Bhaderwah with the J&K State. The Maharaja Gulab Singh happily acknowledged the proposition and the courageous General Shagtu Kotwal was granted with a Jagir (Poperty) in Kailar named Droundi. It happened amid the year of 1902 Bikrami i.e. in around 1854, when the income of Rabi Product was gathered by the Chamba Rulers and that of Kharief Yield Income by the Jammu and Kashmir Rulers.
DHAKKU and GHURAI, which is religious in motivation and typically reverential in nature. The move DHAKKU is not a move of individual investment or of a little gathering, yet countless take an interest in the move. Regardless of the way that huge quantities of individuals take an interest in the move, a complete synchronization in the hands and feet is seen with intricate, rythmatic developments and arranged steps, in reverse and forward. Move is performed in three stages relying on consummation of a specific " TAAL '. To start with stage is smooth and steady in development, which is called 'DHAKKU'. The second stage called 'DHORU DHAKKU' where in the development gets quickened and in the last stage called 'LAASTI', peak of the move is come to and observers gets into joy. Instruments utilized; over the span of move are Dhols, Woodwind, Chimes and chronicled essential instrument 'NARSINGHS'.
- The other significant Move is "GHURAI" in which just ladies take an interest. The name of the move GHURAI is a direct result of the way that this specific move is performed with the backup of specific melody "GHURAI" sung by the members. Some perspective that the move name is named after GORI MATA consort of SHIVA. Ladies watch a quick on GAURI TRITYA revere GORI MATA and look for gift for their proceeded with conjugal status. This is called KONCHOWTH Quick and the event is termed as KONCHOWTH. At night ladies amass at a typical spot and GHURAI is performed. Dowagers are rejected from the quick and move. No musical instrument is utilized as a part of the course move. They move around. Toward the end of each round they applaud tenderly, curve down and touch the ground and move once more.
- "The glad district the prettiest nation ever found in the mountains."
Sir G.T.Vigne, who visited this locale in 1842 A.D., portrayed Bhaderwah in these words .
"Following his tribal roots Mr. Azad said that his incredible granddad had relocated from the Valley of Breng in Anantnag to locale Doda, around 150 years back. He said that the general population of the two zones shared same society, convention and history"
- "Jenab this is Chhotaa kashmir( Smaller than normal Kashmir ) . You can discover Kouls , Misris , Rainas , Razdans , Zutishis and numerous other kashmiri Pandits living gently since ages . You should likewise discover Zargars , Bandays , Nayaks , Misgars , Wanis , Bhats , Ahangars ,Mirs and Dars amongst kashmiri muslims additionally living cheerfully . The majority of the kashmiris living here have moved out in center of Nineteenth Century from Anantnag locale because of repeating Starvations and disappointment of the then rulers to act the hero of starving villagers ."
- Said Ghulam Nabi Bhat who met me close Jamia Mosque Bhaderwah
Bhaderwah is likewise know as "Nagon ki bhoomi" or'' place that is known for Snakes '. The Bhaderwah Town ( Nagar Bhaderwah ) was known as Hettary Nagar and preceding that, there were two different towns in particular Donga nagar and Udho Nagar. Bhadarwah was ruled by "Naga Administration" The capable kingdom of Bhadu Bilawar additionally existed in close-by Slopes and its rulers vanquished and attached the conditions of Bhaderwah and Basohli to their Kingdom. Ruler Radhk was given the condition of Bhaderwah and he administered it calling himself Raja Lakshmi Dev. He moved his money to Bhaderwah legitimate called Nagar. The last lord of this tradition was "Pahar Chand".
- Amid the principle of Maharaja Ghulab singh , Bhaderwah turned into the piece of J&K State. At the point when Maharaja Partap Singh was delegated , Bhaderwah was given as "Jageer" to his more youthful sibling Raja Amar Singh.
Bhaderwah is known as Chhotaa Kashmir ( Smaller than normal Kashmir ) in jammu and Kashmir state .It is a delightful valley with slopes of Kishtawar in its north , Chamba ( HP ) in its east , Basholi territory of jammu close stream Ravi in its south and Chenani range of Udhampur locale in its west. One can securely call this spot as a ruler of slopes . Roosted at a stature of around 5300 feet from ocean level and encompassed by snow clad slopes with Deodaar woods on all sides , this range has an extraordinary history and society .You discover kashmiri Pandits , kashmiri speaking Muslims , Gaddis , Thakkars , Wazirs , Kotwals , Parihars , Chib Rajputs and Manhas Rajputs , Khatris from Punjab ,Mahajans and Bhaderwahi speaking Local people of different tribes and standings living in peace and congruity . One can securely call it as a blend of numerous societies and human advancements .
- To achieve this valley , one needs to take a right turn on Jammu Srinagar street close Batote and go from the beginning stream Chenab upstream to reach DODA . DODA is around 60 Kms from Batote. Baglihar Hydro electric Venture has submerged immense region of Doda locale in Chenab waters . Indeed, even Pul DODA business sector has submerged alongside the old scaffold on Chenab at Doda . This Dam has offered profundity to Chenab from Baglihar upstream and made it noiseless . One could hear parcel of commotion close Chenab banks preceding the development of Dam repository of Baglihaar . Without a doubt Profundity brings hush .
- At DODA, Neeru stream Originating from Bhaderwah slopes joins compelling Chenab So another right turn at Doda and around 30 Kms in upstream heading of Neeru falsehoods Bhaderwah . It just takes after Pahalgham valley of kashmir .The temperature amid summer extents between 18 to 30 degrees centigrade making it climatically more wonderful then srinagar . Its entrancing excellence enchants any guest.
- The development of private houses in Bhaderwah is done in Kashmirian style of building design .The Names , Dim back roads , Tattling men on streets , Butcher shops , kadam vegetable ,Pherans ,Kashmiri pastry shop shops , Azaan and Vedic Mantras from Uproarious speakers amid morning hours make each kashmiri feel as though he is at some spot in his homeland . Recently built mosques bear the Minaret and the Vault structural engineering yet the more established ones seen everywhere throughout the region look to some extent like kashmirian Style building design .The temperature amid summer reaches between 18 to 30 degrees centigrade making it climatically more charming then srinagar . Its Beguiling magnificence enchants any guest.