- A 25-year-old man from Dombivali was purportedly stoned to death by four unidentified persons, police said on Wednesday. The occurrence occurred in the small hours on Tuesday when the casualty Shreyas Chari alongside his neighbor Digambar Patil touched base in an auto rickshaw close to his private building in Pandurang Wadi area and were ambushed by the four men, overseer (Wrongdoing) S B Sawant, Tilak Nagar police headquarters told PTI. When Chari and Patil got down from the rickshaw, the four covered persons drew close to them, Sawant said, including noticing suspicion, Chari enquired why they were sauntering and were abruptly assaulted by the bastards with stones. By grievance documented by Patil yesterday, he and Chari managed genuine wounds. Later, Chari succumbed to wounds while experiencing treatment and his body has been sent for after death, he said. A case under IPC areas 302 (homicide) has been enrolled and endeavors are on to catch the four denounced who are everywhere, he included.
- Wrongdoing against ladies in the city is expanding by the day and the police can't control it even after a great deal of exertion. To add to the rundown of existing violations, a nine-year-old young lady was assaulted by a man on Saturday at Manpada in Dombivli.
Around 12 pm yesterday, the young lady was at home when her neighbor, Ajit Kalokhe, 24, took the young lady to a separated spot under the appearance of demonstrating her goats. He then assaulted her and cautioned her not to identify with anybody about the episode or else he would thrash her.
The young lady lives with her family in Khoni Pagadyacha pada, which lies in the purview of Manpada police headquarters in Thane Area.
- The minor is a class 4 understudy in a Marathi medium school in Manpada. The denounced works in some organization at MIDC in Ambernath.
Senior police reviewer, Manpada police headquarters, R. S. Mahire, says, "The young lady came hurrying to her home and educated her mom regarding the episode. Around 3pm the young lady's uncle went to the police took after by her mom and the casualty herself. After that we sent our authorities to get the guilty party who was then captured from his place and conveyed to the police headquarters. The kid is not admitting to the wrongdoing, but rather the therapeutic reports will affirm it. Our examinations are on."
The Manpada police have booked him under area 376 (Discipline for assault) of the Indian Punitive code and he will be created in Kalyan court on Sunday.
- On the morning of Raksha Bandhan, an eight-day-old young lady was discovered surrendered on the progressions of a nearby Dombivali building, dozing gently in a red shawl, when local people raised an alert and educated the Manpada police. A first data report (FIR) has now been enrolled under Segment 318, identifying with covering of conception by deserting the tyke or arranging off the kid's dead body.
On the morning of Raksha Bandhan, an eight-day-old young lady was discovered deserted on the progressions of a neighborhood Dombivali building, dozing calmly in a red shawl, when local people raised a caution and educated the Manpada police. A first data report (FIR) has now been enrolled under Segment 318, identifying with covering of conception by deserting the youngster or arranging off the tyke's dead body.
- On a visit to Dombivli to go to the parade to stamp Gudi Padwa, boss pastor Devendra Fadnavis guaranteed to authorize a few infrastructural ventures for the territory. Fadnavis said, "I will return again in two months to authorize all the vital tasks for the Kalyan-Dombivli range. Whether it is issues identified with streets, sanitation or the water supply, everything will be dealt with."
Fadnavis went to Dombivali's Phadke street on the event of Gudi Padwa on Saturday. Kalyan-Dombivli Civil Partnership (KDMC) got fire from a few occupants for the state of the streets in the region.
Each year a parade is held to check the event of Gudi Padwa from the station street in Dombivli to Ganesh sanctuary in the East. For the current year excessively a few took part in the parade, amid which inhabitants strolled on pothole ridden uneven streets.
- Members moved along to the sound of Dhol and some even yelled mottos to bring issues to light about social issues. 'Bharari'- bunch working for the physically tested was additionally a part of the parade. Men wore customary clothing called feta while the ladies were in 9 yard sarees known as nauvari. Maharashtra Boss Pastor Devendra Fadnavis has endorsed improvement arrangement of 27 towns in Kalyan-Dombivali and 60 towns in Bhiwandi in neighbouringThane area.
The arrangements were pending with the administration for more than two years.
- Fadnavis additionally asked the urban advancement division to concentrate on framework, streets, sanitation for this zone remembering populace development in the following 20 years, an official explanation said here.
He additionally requested that the office consider setting up a Nagar Parishad (civil chamber) for these 27 towns for further advancement.
Fadnavis said as the region is on the edges of Mumbai, advancement was vital. He additionally requested moderate lodging proposition for this area.