FAMOUS STARS IN HOLLYWOOD
- It was additionally conjectured that numerous other famous stars like Hollywood performing artist Ben Kingsley and JD Chakravarthy were likewise drawn nearer for the part. Be that as it may, at last the part was played by veteran on-screen character Danny Denzongpa.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has uncovered his great companion hotshot Rajinikanth let him know not to play scoundrel in the formers blockbuster Robot. It was reputed in those days that Amitabh Bachchan was drawn nearer by Shankar for the part of Teacher Bhora in the film.
- There were reports that Bachchan was offered a part in Robot 2, yet the star called them gossipy tidbits. In the mean time, tattle factories are additionally buzzing that Bachchan would be a piece of Dhoom 4. To this, he said, "I heard it surprisingly."
The 73-year-old performing artist will be next seen in Bejoy Nambiars Wazir with Farhan Akhtar and Aditi Rao Hydari. He will likewise be seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Te3n and Aankhen ".
"We will begin Aankhen 2 in Spring. I assume the same part," he said.
It would have been a treat to watch megastars Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachchantogether onscreen after decades! In any case, that didn't happen! Huge B was offered to play scoundrel in Rajini's
- 'Robot', however he declined the part in the wake of counseling the last.
Amid a late squeeze collaboration, Enormous B uncovered that his dear companion Rajinikanth let him know not to play scalawag in 'Robot', a film coordinated by Shankar in 2010 that likewise featured Aishwarya Rai.
Taking about the offer, Huge B said, "Shankar had come to me and he needed me to play the scalawag (in 'Robot'). I called Rajini. He said, 'individuals won't acknowledge you as a lowlife, so don't do it'. I said alright."
Interestingly, a continuation of "Robot" is really taking shape and Akshay Kumar has been reserved into play the opponent.
- That Akshay Kumar has been restricted into play Chitti's (Rajinikanth) chief adversary in "Robot 2" is old news. What's new is that he, as it were, has supplanted Amitabh Bachchan.
The senior performing artist apparently wished to assume a negative part however was prompted against it by the south hotshot.
"Shankar had come to me and he needed me to play the scoundrel (in 'Robot'). I called Rajini. He said, 'individuals won't acknowledge you as a miscreant, so don't do it'. I said alright," PTI cited Huge B as saying. He wasn't the one and only Akshay needed to abandon with a specific end goal to pack the part. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Salman Khan were a portion of the solid contenders who needed to relinquish the task for reasons best known not.
- Interestingly, "Robot 2" didn't arrive in the "Carrier" on-screen character's lap all of a sudden. He was prescribed to the creators by his "Singh is Bling" co-star Amy Jackson, who is likewise a part of the science fiction thriller. The Brit import was allegedly seen in Los Angeles two or three months back getting her body mold made for the outfits she will need to slip into in the film.
Elsewhere in the world, Akshay let go of a move reality show to oblige Rajinikanth's film. "Finishing the year on a high note! Super eager to be a piece of Robot 2 with the one and just @superstarrajini sir!," he affirmed the news on online networking with a gathering photograph.
The enchanting on-screen character's next is "Carrier", in which he will be seen romancing Nimrat Kaur. Coordinated by Raj Krishna Menon, the activity show is booked for a 22 January discharge.
Around two months back there was this energizing news that the Robot' chief, Shankar has additionally reserved in Amitabh Bachchan alongside Rajinikanth, for Robot 2. This was unquestionably a major declaration for all Bachchan and Rajini fans.
- Clearly, Bachchan was offered the scalawag's part yet around then the veteran on-screen character had rejected any such hypothesis.
On the other hand, Bachchan as of late made an intriguing disclosure. He said that his great companion and Tamil genius Rajinikanth requested that him not play miscreant in Shankar's blockbuster. The 2010 discharged Tamil film featured Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead parts. "Shankar had come to me and he needed me to play the scoundrel in Robot. I called Rajini. He said, 'Individuals won't acknowledge you as a scoundrel, so don't do it'. I said, 'OK'," Bachchan said in a meeting in Mumbai, as of late.
- The 73-year-old performing artist will be next seen as an incapacitated chess grandmaster in Bejoy Nambiar's Wazirwith Farhan Akhtar and Aditi Rao Hydari. He will likewise be seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Te3n with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vidya Balan as his co-stars, and presumably in Aankhen 2 which will move end of Spring.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has uncovered his great companion Tamil whiz Rajinikanth let him know not to play reprobate in the previous' blockbuster "Robot".
The 2010 Tamil film, coordinated by S Shankar, featured Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead parts.
- Additionally read: Amitabh Bachchan on SRK's remark about AbRam-Aaradhya blending: Unke mooh primary ghee shakar
"Shankar had come to me and he needed me to play the lowlife (in 'Robot'). I called Rajini. He said, 'individuals won't acknowledge you as a reprobate, so don't do it'. I said alright," Bachchan said in a meeting here.
There were reports that Bachchan was drawn nearer for "Robot 2", yet the star rejected it, saying he was not offeredc the part.
In the interim, tattle factories are additionally buzzing that Bachchan would be a piece of "Dhoom 4".